𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 {𝐌}

Hannam The Hills, Seoul

1:04AM

Roseanne's POV.

The only light I noticed was the flickering light on the oven that read 1:04 a.m.

I felt awful.

I stepped in the shower and let the steaming, water stream down my skin.

The warm water was exhilarating. I felt the tension in my shoulders being released as I shut my eyes and breathed slowly.

I couldn't for the life of me understand why staying clear of Lisa was so hard for me. I could've left the second I saw her. I could've left when Taejoon did back at Lisa's club. But like a dumbass I stayed and gave Lisa the satisfaction of knowing she could manipulate me.

I wanted to be married. I wanted a family. I wanted a baby. I also wanted Lisa. But wanting Lisa contradicted my other wants.

What kind of relationship could I have with her?

I felt the tears burn the back of my eyes before streaming down my face.

After I washed the guilt and my infidelity off my skin, I dressed myself and climbed into bed.

I curled my arm around Taejoon snuggling into his warm body.

"I'm sorry, Tae," I whispered.

He stretched and then turned to face me locking his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, too," Taejoon whispered, kissing me on the forehead.

~

I fully intended to tell Lisa that we could no longer see each other and mean it. That was before she opened the door of her apartment wearing only a pair of workout pants and I lost my fucking mind.

The mere sight of her chest expanding and contracting as she heaved thick puffs of air was such a turn on.

Lisa's flesh was blemished with green markings and small welts that were scattered across her chest, arms, and back. Even still, her body was incredible.

My eyes narrowed to the dragon on her forearm, then I inspected some of the quotes that were inscribed on the terrain of muscle.

"I'm so glad I didn't have to drag you here."

Lisa's apartment was incredible. The layout was spectacular. The oak floors looked freshly polished. Her apartment was not what I expected. It was immaculate. Spacious. Open. The view of Seoul's skyline from her apartment was nothing short of breath-taking.

"This is an incredible apartment. It's nothing like what I expected."

"Thank you."

I noticed Lisa's curious eyes traveling over the curves of my body. With that familiar, aggressive stare that sent a sharp sensation down under.

"Why are you always looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I'm looking at you because I'm stunned by how fucking beautiful you are. I'm looking at you because you are the subject of all my fantasies. And you can't fathom how badly I want you."

My chest caved in at the force of her words.

I covered the lower half of my face with my hands because she was embarrassing me. Lisa caught my wrists between her fingers and pinned my arms to the wall behind me.

"Don't cover yourself. Not in front of me. You're gorgeous." She whispered in my ear, as her teeth grazed the crown. "I don't know how else to tell you that."