C.70

"what did you just fucking said?" the glass that jaehyun was holding broke into pieces when he accidentally let it go. his eyes widened in shock.

"where's.. where's yoonhwa"

"we got attacked out of nowhere and they took her" jeno said since he knew haechan couldn't say anything yet.

"so you're saying that those pricks, red fricking sun got yoonhwa?" eunbi asked wanting confirmation and the dreamies nodded.

"fucking hell" jaehyun mumbled running his fingers through his hair worry washed all over him. he couldn't even get mad.

"haechan-"

"just shut the fuck up" haechan said half-whispered his voice getting shaky. he turned around a scowl appearing on his face as he tried to calm himself down.

"what happened?" kun asked quite concerned- haerin, taeyong and ten following from behind.
"oh i know that look" she mumbled.

haechan throw his head to the back before he spun his heels around facing them. "we're so reckless. we shouldn't have let that happened"

"look, it's not your guys' fault. no one is blamed here, okay?" doyoung spoke, placing his phone down on the table.

"so what're we going to do? we're obviously not going to just let it go" mark took a bite on his watermelon and got a glare from haerin.

"no of course not!"

"haechan.." all of their attention went to him. his face was blank his eyes stared on the carpet.

▽▽▽

yoonhwa's eyes fluttered opened and she abruptly sat up. her eyes wandered around the unfamiliar dim lit room until her gaze landed on her hands. both of her wrists and her left ankle had chains on it that was connected with the wall behind her.

the room doesn't have anything in it aside from a small lamp. there were no windows- she doesn't know how long she had been unconscious. yoonhwa shifted and she tried to pull the rusty chains off from the wall hoping for it to break.

well of course it won't going to happen.

a small whimper left her lips as the chains were starting to hurt her wrists. she closed her eyes calming herself down, haechan's face coming into mind. and then her brother.

she mentally cussed- just how will she ever get out with those chains that were holding her.

yoonhwa looked around the room trying to find at least something to defend herself. she spotted something- a small blade -on the ground a few metres away from her.

she used her right leg to reach the blade. just when she was about to get it the metal door swung open revealing a tall guy.

"rowoon.."

"yoonhwa! you're finally awake. i was starting to worry that dawon hit your head really hard" he smiled warmly and took large steps towards her. yoonhwa moved away not wanting to get close to him.

"stop right there" she eyed him warily.

"what do you want" her eyes narrowing at the guy.

rowoon tilted his head slightly to the side and sighed.

"they shouldn't have done these to you. what the hell- why do they even use chains" he mumbled crouching down in front of her. yoonhwa retracted both of her hands.

"are you hungry? we have some steak-"

"why would you even give your hostage a steak as food?" rowoon shrugged.

"we also have chicken. do you want some?" he asked his smile not leaving his lips. yoonhwa's eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"look yoonhwa, we're going to take turns watching you- so while i'm being nice you better do what i say. and i assure you my other members won't be so.. nice" rowoon said his smile dropping down.

yoonhwa pursed her lips not keeping her guard down. rowoon grinned when she didn't say anything and he stood back up stuffing his hands inside his jeans pocket.

"i'll get your food. don't worry we won't starve you to death"

"wait!" he halted before turning around his eyebrows raised.

"what do you guys want" there was a long silence coming from him. rowoon broke the gaze thinking what he should say to her.

"that's.. something for you not to worry about. you just have to sit there- behave and hope that youngbin won't do something bad" he said and went out closing the metal door close.

rowoon spotted a guy leaning on the wall next to the door when he came out of the room where yoonhwa was.
"hwiyoung-"

"is she okay?"

"why don't you see her for yourself?" a frown immediately appeared on hwiyoung's lips.
"i wanted to. but i just can't" he muttered crossing both of his arms over his chest.

"and why is that?" the taller guy tilted his head slightly to the side confused. "youngbin didn't allow me to" hwiyoung said.

rowoon made a thin line with his lips and shook his head. "well she's obviously not fine. but she didn't throw some stupid tantrum or something"

"and where are you going?"

"i'm getting her some steak. she might be a hostage but she's still a weak girl" rowoon said and he bid goodbye towards hwiyoung after.

hwiyoung glanced shortly at the metal door before he walked away.