Girls Play Games, Too

"Bae get on the game!" Desi, my girlfriend, whined over the FaceTime call. She'd been begging me to get on the game all day and I did wanna play with her but 8/10 it never ended up good when we did.

I use to always wondered what it'd be like to have a girlfriend that was actually interested in playing games online and shit, but once I finally got one I got over that shit quick.

"Ion know Des." I laughed shaking my head. "Remember what happened last time we got on the game?"

"Bro Melo, what theeeeee fuck!" Desi yelled in her mic after I missed the last shot that would put us over Zo and Anthony in 2k. "How the fuck you good in real life, but ass on the game?"

The other niggas laughed at her comments, while she mumbled stuff under her breath clearly upset with me. "My back hurt from carrying us Melo, damn."

"Desiree." I spoke sternly.

I hated when she did that shit talking in front of my dawgs. It wasn't a good look.

"Shut up for I mute you."

"Don't make me-."

"Don't make you what, pussy? Get better at the game and then talk to me." She disconnected her headset and hopped offline.

"Okay papa, that was one time." She sighed.

"No, it wasn't!" I laughed. "We literally broke up for a whole month cause I beat your ass one time."

I watched as she rolled her eyes before grinning. "You? Beating my ass? I don't recall."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm just saying, maybe we should take a break from playing the game together. I don't wanna have to beat yo ass in real life for talking all that shit."

*
Yeah, you see ion play games.. so 😂 I did my best with this imagine. I should get into them though lemme get me a ps5. Y'all get one wit me and let's get on fortnite n shit.
- Retro