Chapter 7

Izuku sprinted into the bar, nearly knocking right into someone else.

"Whoa there, why such a rush buddy?" The person asked, grabbing Izuku's arm before he could trip and fall.

"Oh jeez, I'm sorry- Oh, hey Kirishima!" Izuku said with a bright smile.

"Hey Midoriya! What're you doing here?" The redhead asked, seeming slightly confused.

Izuku pointed a thumb behind him, towards the bar. "I'm a part time bartender here, I had to come in today to train someone new. Why're you here?"

Kirishima sent him a sheepish smile, scratching the back of his neck. "I guess I'm someone new." He answered.

The green haired boy's eyes lit up at his words. "Wow, really? I guess it really is a small world, huh?" He said, somewhat excitedly. He didn't know Kirishima very well yet, but he seemed like a really good guy. Izuku was just happy that he didn't have to deal with any bitchy trainees again.

"Mhm." Kirishima hummed back, a smile still present on his features.

"Well, we should probably get started, sorry for being late." Izuku apologized, leading the other male to the bar that was on one side of the room.

Kirishima shrugged it off, not seeming bothered. "Don't sweat it dude, life happens sometimes." He told the green haired boy.

Izuku smiled at the understanding redhead, thankful that he was the one he had to train and not someone who would freak out over the little things.

The two spent the next hour or so making different drinks and going over the basics of the bar they were working in. It wasn't anything special really, and both were just part time bartenders, so they didn't have to much to worry about.

"Well, I think we're good for today. You might have to come back in tomorrow or something as like a review before they schedule you, but other than that you should be all set." Izuku said tiredly. He had been standing behind the bar helping Kirishima for a while and it always tended to take a toll on him. It was just a lot of standing around.

"Ok, cool dude. Thanks for the help!" Kirishima said back, just as cheery as when they first started. Izuku had no clue how he did it.

Before Izuku left, Kirishima bumped his shoulder and nodded his head towards the small stage that was across from the bar. "You said this place has live music sometimes, right?" He asked the shorter boy.

Izuku nodded. "It's kind of hard to find bands lately, so we don't have artists often, but whenever the manager finds someone they like, we do." He explained, completely forgetting the fact that Kirishima, was in fact, a bassist for a band.

"Well..." Kirishima started with a smirk. "I do happen to know a few people in a band that're looking for a gig..."

Realization flashed across Izuku's face. "Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that." He said, mentally face-palming. He had literally just talked about the band that morning with Katsuki and Shoto, how could he forget?

"Yeah, do you know where the manager would be right now? Y'know, so I can ask them about it?" Kirishima asked with a small chuckle at how forgetful Izuku was.

The green haired boy shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Oh um, it's a Saturday so... I think Helix is probably just working in the back," he muttered, more to himself than to Kirishima.

"Okay, thanks again dude!" Kirishima said, already heading towards the back.

Izuku's eyes widened as Kirishima disappeared into the back area of the bar. "Wait! Kirishima, wouldn't-"