chapter three: 'oh shut it'

♪

DAISY HAD ALWAYS loved mornings which even she found odd at times since may people her age would kill for an extra hour of sleep. She woke up bright and early that day, showering, putting on her favourite strawberry-scented lip balm and walking down to breakfast.

Sitting at the Gryffindor table was Remus Lupin, drinking a cup of tea, his hair was still a little messy.

Daisy walked over to him.

"Morning." She smiled.

He looked up and smiled at her. "Morning Daisy, do you want to sit down?"

She nodded thanking him and taking a seat next to him.

"So are you happy to be starting classes again?" She asked him whilst picking up a piece of toast.

"I guess so, I'm excited to start potions I heard that we would be able to smell amortentia this year."

"oh wow really! I always wondered what it would smell like," she exclaimed.

"same here! I'm guessing it would probably be the smell of new parchment."

They continued to have a conversation until the great hall started filling up and Remus explained that he'd have to go see if his friends were awake.

-

"I don't even know why peter decided to take ancient runes, we could have all potions together" James sighed

The students at Hogwarts were currently in their last class of the day and Daisy was in absolute bliss she was so happy to have people to talk to in class.

"It's fine at least we have lily and daisy in this class!" Sirius nearly squealed.

"Don't go wetting yourself Padfoot" Remus laughed.

Sirius ignored him continuing to stare at the back of daisys' hair while smiling softly to himself.

He was cut out of his trance by professor slughorns voice booming through the classroom.

"Alright everyone could I please get you all in partners!"

People started shuffling around the classroom daisy was left alone since the girls went together she didn't mind though she walked up to Remus and his friends.