Tree House

Souline's POV
As soon as I got home I grabbed a quick snack and made my way to the backyard . I hadn't explored yet and well .... it was about time I did . I walked around the back yard and looked around the pool and the basketball court this house had . The pool was huge and I could not wait to jump in . I saw a trail heading into the woods and I followed it .

I know , I know .... stupid ,But I was bored I needed to do something so I followed it , It went on for a while and then just stopped .

I looked around confused . And then I looked up and I got a huge grin on my face .
It was a tree house ! . I looked around for the ladder once I found it I started to climb up to the tree house .
I opened the door to the tree house and my mouth dropped to the ground ... wow this is so pretty . It's spacious . I need to get stuff to clean it and decorate it , I had just found my new spot .

I walked around the tree house admiring all the details . I saw a window and walked up to it , And once again my jaw hit the floor . There in front of me was a river with a waterfall . And I could see everything from here , and I can't forget the sunset . I stayed there for who knows how long . Just admiring the sunset and listening to the water running in the distance .

I felt so relaxed . Being a white wolf and having the ability to use the elements just makes me have a deeper connection to nature . I could feel the air around me and I smiled , The wind was hugging me making me feel relaxed .

I moved my hands in the air causing a small tornado like thing to form in my hands , then I released into the air and I saw it go up into the sky .
I smiled and decided it was time to get home because they would start wondering where I was . I looked out to the river and decided I was going to come back tomorrow .

I walked into the house just as my mom called out to us for dinner . I walked to the bathroom and tied my hair up in a messy bun and washed my hands .

"So kids did you make new friends " Asked my mom.

"Yes we made some " said my twin brother Ares.

Hmmm I don't remember seeing him talk to anyone else but then again I don't remember much anyways .

We all talked and ate dinner and soon I headed up to my room and showered and did some homework . As soon as I was done I put on some grey's anatomy and cuddled up to my pillows .
The last thing I remember was seeing Christina cutting into someone .
........................................................