Second first day

Souline's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm , Stupid alarms and there annoying noises .
I dropped my phone and went to catch it but instead I ended up getting tangled in my blankets and rolling off the bed , and hitting the floor with a loud thump.

Selleste walked into my room , looked at me on the floor and stopped ....

"I'm not even gonna ask , but what I will ask is do you have white jeans I could barrow " She said Walking towards my closet.

 " Really Selleste ! Your not even going to help me up ,Or make sure I didn't hurt myself . But sure go ahead steal more of my clothes , I expect them back and clean !! " I said Getting up

"Mhmm where are my clothes you have barrowed" She said while entering my closet .

I went silent at that ...

"Yea that's what I thought" she said as she walked out.

"Ok fineee use them for as long as you want"  I said with a sheepish smile .

She rolled her eyes and smiled and walked out .

I got up did my bed and walked into the bathroom and did my makeup and hair . As soon as I was done I went into my walk in closet and looked around .. I was in there for 10 mins looking for something to wear I ended up deciding on wearing black jeans a black v-neck shirt . And my leather jacket , Cause why not .I got all my stuff and walked down the stairs.

" Morning Mikelsons "  I said while sitting down and grabbing some toast, eggs and bacon .

I quickly ate and hopped into my Jeep with Selleste and sapphire . As I was driving all of a sudden I started to get nervous . I was confused because yesterday was our first day so there's no reason to feel nervous . I just turned up the music to try and calm down .
As we got closer to the school I just started to get more nervous and I started moving in my seat .
I pulled up and parked in the same spot as yesterday with my brothers on either side of us . 

I looked around and there seemed to be more people then yesterday . I got out my car and leaned against my brothers Audi R8 and looked around at the parking lot .
Feeling more nervous , I looked around at all the cars and everyone had nice cars . I could see more jeeps, ranger rovers , Ferrari's, Lamborghinis . All types of nice cars . I looked at a pretty looking lambo the color just looked so pretty .
I walked to the back and got my stuff and took a deep breath before shutting the back . I locked my car and walked up to my siblings who were waiting for me in front of my car .

"Are you ok ? " Asked Ares through the mind link .

" I don't know .... I feel weird and very nervous " I said looking at him .

"Wow that's so weird , that's exactly how I'm feeling .. maybe it's just a twin thing ? And it's nothing " He said smiling .

"Maybe it is "  I told him . He gave me a smile and put his arm over my neck .

"We will be fine "  I nodded  .

I heard a low growl and looked around but didn't see who it belonged to .
We caught up to the rest of our siblings who were waiting at our lockers .

"Are we trying out for cheerleading this year ? " I asked the girls .

"I don't know should we, I mean we just got here "  Said sapphire

"We are trying out for football , y'all should try out for cheerleading if y'all really want to " said Elijah .

Hmm maybe .

The warning bell rang and I had to use the bathroom , I went to move but realized that Ares arm was still around me .
I grabbed my stuff and told them I would meet them in class . I walked towards where I remembered the bathroom being , but didn't see it anywhere .
As I was walking back towards the direction I Came in , I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into a janitors closet .

I let out a scream , Not knowing who had pulled my arm . I look up to be met with the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen .
I hadn't noticed before ...There were sparks shooting up my arm and his scent was making me weak at the knees .

"Mate" we both said at the same time .

"What's your name beautiful " He asked looking at me

"Souline ... Souline Mikealson" , I said

"Beautiful " Was all he said

He just starred at me for who knows how long , not that I could look away , His god like features stopped me from looking away .

He leaned down to my neck and I could feel his warm breath on my neck causing me to shiver , I turned my head to give him more access. He kissed my neck causing me to let out a quiet moan .

He looked at me in the eyes and then walked out .
..................................................