Chapter 34

Oh My! I see you guys are really passionate about this book. The previous chapter's comments were so intense I had to update again.

Bria's POV

"No. This is good bye."

"Like Hell it is!" Ace raised his voice. "Bria, I've stayed with you despite all the odds against us. I've loved you without complaint. Yet here you are ready to give up on us at the first sight of trouble. Did you even love me at all?!"

"Of course I did Ace and you know that."

"Do I? Bria you didn't even ask for an explanation! You don't want us to be okay! What the f**k are you so scared of?!"

"I am not scared of anything"

"Yes you are"

"I'm not!"

"Then why are you holding me accountable for something that happened before I met you?"

"Because Ace!"

"Because of what Bria?!"

"Because she is my best friend!"

"And? You think that that would've stopped her?"

"What do you mean?" I asked but he changed the subject.

"Bria. This thing with Ash and I happened a long time ago. Our parents were getting married and I wasn't allowed to bring women around anymore."

"So you just decided to sleep with your sister?"

"Can you just listen for one f**king second?" He asked. I could tell that he was starting to get irritated. Ace doesn't swear at me and I've already gotten two curse words in such a short time.

"It started at our parents wedding." He began and my eyes bulged from their sockets. That long ago?

"As you very well know, I am a man that loves sex. I couldn't have gone long without it. As you also know, I have this problem where everything has to be neat around me or I would start acting up. I usually brought my women home in the guest room but before getting married my dad warned me that all of it has to stop so I could respect my new mom and sister. At the wedding, Ash was feeling a bit emotional. She had probably just broke up with her boyfriend or something and she was crying on my shoulder. I don't know how it happened but she started eating ice cream and babe I swear she was trying to seduce me. But I am a guy and I really love sex so I caved. That was the first time it happened, after that I just became addicted to it and she was always there willing and ready for me. It wasn't a one way thing either. She did initiate some of those moments. Up to just the other day- The point is. I never forced Ashley into doing anything. Yes I am willing to admit I was wrong but babe I swear Ash and I haven't done anything since you and I got together."

"When was the last time?"

"Does that even matter? Are you looking for reasons to be mad at me?"

"When was the last time Ace?" I asked and he sighed.

"The day we first kissed" he answered and I scoffed.

"Bria"

"Don't Ace."

"Are you really giving up on us this easily? This is what Ash wants!"

"Don't you dare bring my best friend into this!"

"Your best friend?" he scoffed. "She has been acting as anything but since the day she saw us kiss in the kitchen."

"What?"

"I didn't say anything because I wanted you to figure things out on your own but you're too blinded by loyalty to see what is right infront of you. I've told you many times before that she is not your friend but you never listened."