Be honest

~
Kaycee's pov

"GIIITT".

I wake up with a start hearing those words.

I look over at Sean who looks just as confused as I am and we both realize we're not wearing much with Sean in his boxers and me in a t-shirt.

"Damn it josh what the fuck are you doing in here?" Sean asks voice still raspy from sleep.

"Well we drew straws to see who would get to wake up the happy couple and guess who won the extraordinary prize" Josh said rolling his eyes voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Well why didn't you let us sleep then?" I can see Sean is starting to get annoyed by being woken up out of his sleep.

"Because you guys have slept all day. It's 5pm and Tahani forced me to come up here because the pregnant lady needs to eat."josh said finally noticing we weren't wearing much.

"Aight I'm out. GIIIIIIIIT ."

Before he could leave I yelled after him why is he like this and he turns around and simply said "don't blame me it's not my fault the author of this story wrote me like this." Before closing the door.

~
3 months later
Sean's pov

"Kayc you never told me what happened between you two." Me and Kaycee have been dating for 3 months since she told me she was pregnant.

Her belly still isn't noticeable and her abs are still very prevalent.

We're planning on announcing her pregnancy tonight and even though I've practically been a Rice since we were fifteen I'm still nervous not completely sure how her parents will react.

We're at the mall buying a onesie as our way of announcing it and we stopped for Starbucks. Kaycee ordered her usual mango dragon fruit refresher started to giggle as I requested steamed milk.

That's when I noticed her body go rigid and I turned to see Audrey walk in.

As soon as we got our drinks we went into a baby store.

"Kayc you never told me what happened between you two." I say suddenly remembering that night I had to save her.

Kaycee looked up at me her usually hazel eyes now a chocolate brown like mine filling up with tears. "She cheated." She said it so quietly I almost didn't here her.

"With some old dance friends and Tati." She add very quickly a little bit louder this time.

I just gave her hand a gentle squeeze not really knowing what to say but that seemed to be enough for her as her tiny body melted into the side of mine as we walked together in sync finding the perfect onesie.

~
Kaycee's pov

"Hi munch , hey Sean" my father greeted as we walked in.

Hi dad I said giving him a quick kiss as I step into the house.

Today is Valentine's Day so it was pretty easy getting both my family and the lews together no questions asked.

In the true spirit we all wore red. I was feeling self conscious in pretty much everything so I ended up wearing a red Sean Lew approved t-shirt, black jeans , and bright red sneakers with Sean matching me. Earlier we found the perfect onesie but Sean thought of a better idea so we went to a t-shirt printing place and made a little red Sean Lew approved onesie.

After everyone ate dinner me and Sean said we had an announcement and everyone looked at us. Before either me or Sean could get any words out my sister Kylie screamed "you're engaged!!! Oh I'm so happy for you it's about time you proposed to her you lewser."

But before I could say anything my mom looked me dead in the eyes.

"You're pregnant." She said in a calm but scary voice.

Astonished Sean handed her the onesie.

"H how did you know" I stuttered out.

"I know my daughter and I know her body." My mother simply answered before returning to her steak.

I looked around the room and everyone looked shocked. Kylie has her jaw almost to the ground, Sarah and serris looked like they were still trying to comprehend everything, and Miya staring daggers at her husband.

Devon was death staring Sean down and cheuk was smiling from ear to ear.

Sean looked at me and squeezed my hand.

~
Sean's pov

After our little "announcement" brad looks at me eyes burning into mine like concrete on bare feet on a hundred degree day.

"Are you going to marry my daughter?" The sentence may sound simple but the way brad said it was ice cold and sent shivers down my back.

I feel Kaycee's small delicate hand grip tighter around mine and at that moment I realize she's feeling fragile and she might break at any moment.

We mumble excuses as we head to Kaycee's childhood room which held so many memories from sleepovers while watching friends and playing cards to  helping each other get ready for serris's wedding.

It all pours out like a damn breaking.

"Baby I'm afraid to fall in love. What if I dive deep would you come after me? Be honest." Kaycee cries in frustration not realizing she's quoting the last song we preformed to.

Without realizing it I hold her tighter kissing those soft lips of hers and when I pull back just slightly I whisper against her lips "I want you."

I lean back in to take her lips back into mine and pulling her small frame into my lap.

I pull my hand away from her thighs to find my fingers red stained with blood ...

~
Hi guys I am sooo incredibly sorry I haven't been updating but this isn't really my train of thinking so I have to tap into a whole new part of me to write this story and it's incredibly hard. I've written and erased this chapter more times than I can count 😂.
This was 1000 words 😱
Also what do you guys think of the song choice for this chapter?