BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Howdy y'all, I just want to say you do NOT have to read this, I'm sure it might be boring to some people since the book is already over.

However, sometimes I look through this book and think about so many things that don't make sense or stuff I should've elaborated on/included in the book. This book was honestly really rushed. So this is a chapter that will be very lengthy and all it will be is just background information on things that weren't really talked about in the book when they kinda should've been. Nothing here is like crucial to the story, so like I said you don't need to read it. I just felt like it would make me feel better to put this in and maybe some of you who may have been confused or wondered about something may have your questions answered with this. Enjoy!

Note that quite a few of these will be about Yoongi since he was a crackhead and I wrote about him the most but he had like no development and was mostly the comedic relief. A lot of ideas about his past were briefly mentioned but I'd like to explain some of them since I never really did.

~~~~

Yoongi's Parents
Dracula and Yoongi's mother met long ago when Yoongi's mother was a young woman. She was born human, and he was born a pure vampire. He fell in love with her very quickly, she was a bit reluctant. She kind of enjoyed the power of having the most powerful vampire to exist wrapped around her finger, so she teased him by not giving in so easily. However, she couldn't resist much longer and they dated for years before getting married. Yoongi's mom decided to become a vampire after they got married. Yoongi was a direct result of their honeymoon, being their firstborn and heir to the throne. As you know, there were many other children to follow. The way I imagined it Dracula was a sexy bitch who knew how to work his hotdog which resulted in many children, all given birth to by one woman, that being his wife. The many children was also just to create more chaos in the already chaotic character that is Yoongi.

Dracula and Yoongi's Relationship
As mentioned in a chapter where Yoongi goes back to his castle, he had a great distaste for his father. Dracula was a good man, cause trust me Yoongi's mom was not about to spend her life with a little bitch. He was an amazing husband, he never thought about cheating or spending his life with anyone that wasn't his wife. He loved her more than life itself. However, he wasn't a great dad. He was very strict with his children and was usually too caught up with ruling his Kingdom to pay them much mind. His wife was more present and loving in their lives. Despite being his firstborn son, him and Yoongi had the worst relationship of all his children. Yoongi would often get upset and lash out at his father for being so distant and only wanting Yoongi to be a good future King rather than just acting like a dad. Dracula was also self centered and egotistical, which Yoongi hated. Dracula was very merciless when he was a leader. Yoongi believes all his flaws come from his father. He was very much alike his father when he was young, which made him upset but he learned to drift away from his aggressive and egotistical nature. When Dracula stepped down from the throne due to his approaching death, he tried to redeem himself and tell his children all the things he wished he'd told them before, but Yoongi was the only one who didn't listen. He shut him out and Dracula died without being able to tell his eldest son just how much he meant to him. At the time Yoongi didn't regret it, and was ruling his Kingdom very similarly to how his father did. But later in life he couldn't help but wonder what his father wanted to tell him, and how much it could've changed his life if he just listened.

Yoongi's Castle
Yoongi no longer resides in his castle because he wanted to get away from being royalty, and basically ran away. The Kingdom was held together by his siblings, however he was still legally the King. He took Jin, his personal chef at the time, with him and they moved into the mansion. Their bond became stronger with the time they spent alone together. When Jin was Yoongi's chef they didn't know each other well on a personal level, but living alone together definitely changed that. Yoongi still kept many secrets from Jin, but at the time Jin knew him better than anyone else.