BLACK LIVES MATTER!!

I don't know what to say ,I don't know how to react, racism to such extent that you can kill someone just because they are black is psycho shit & these murderers of George must face extreme punishment,It hurts my heart to know that we're in 2020 b...

I don't know what to say ,I don't know how to react, racism to such extent that you can kill someone just because they are black is psycho shit & these murderers of George must face extreme punishment,It hurts my heart to know that we're in 2020 but still so behind. Stand up for justice #BlackLivesMatters

Please please please sign this petition below.

https://t.co/ebWn2285aZ

Our black brothers and sisters need us, show them, let them know we are here for them, standing with them in their grief. This brought tears down my face when i came to know about this horrible act of police. Please i beg you, request you to sign the petition and i am also dropping links where you can donate if you are able to. I especially want to request my people of color to stand with black people, they need us. Use your voice. To my fellow authors and readers i request you to use your platform to share this and spread awareness. My heart really hurts to know that our black people go through these horrible actions of racist motherfuckers on daily basis. Police brutality in western nations like America and Canada is very common and people need to cone forward to change this. To my dear black readers/friends i am with you, standing with you, you are not alone. May God provides peace to George's soul, May God provide strength to his family in this extremely difficult time. Keep George Floyd and his family in your prayers, keep black people in your prayers. Let's pray for a better world.

#justiceforgeorgefloyd

Here are the links where you can donate or sign the petition

Official George Floyd Memorial Fund

https://gf.me/u/x4xyax

________________________________________

http://chng.it/VZ86d9nqqc

https://t.co/ebWn2285aZ

If i find more links for donations I'll post it on my conversation board. Let's hope for justice!

These links do not open in the chapter so you can go to my profile and on the conversation section I'll post every link.

We are the generation that can bring the change, youth needs to stand up. We are the hope of future.

DONT. FORGET. THEIR. NAMES.
#BlackLivesMatter