[13]

"SOOMIN!" 

"SOOMIN!" 

...

"SOOOOOOMIN!"

...

*inhale* "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!"

"WHAT?!" The girl yelled out as she finally reacher the entrance to the living room whilst panting. The guy who called her, Lucas, grinned towards her.

"You're on the news!"

"Wait, seriously?" Soomin's eyes widened as she looked towards the flat screen TV which displayed a news announcement. She was shocked to see her face taking up half of it and the man speaking was on the other half.

"... Park Soomin, a 19 year old girl that has been kidnapped. This is how she looks and if you see her, please report to the police immediately. We send our condolences to her family, company as well as her husband."

The girl's face was drained of colour at the mention of her fiancee. She gulped as she felt everyone in the room turn towards her.

"Husband? You're married?" Winwin asked in shock and Soomin parted her mouth in order to deny this when suddenly his face popped up on the TV screen.

Shin Sunwoo, her 'future husband' was crying as he sat in the comfortable chair. But the girl immediately noticed that those tears were completely fake as he did not even seem distressed. He was acting.

"My fiancee... I miss her so much. I don't know who would do this and I'm so, so worried." His voice cracked as he buried his face into his palms. "I just hope she is alright. I don't know how I will live without her in my life."

Soomin's fists clenched and her teeth gritted because of the anger she was feeling. After Sunwoo dramatically left the interview room whilst 'crying', the TV went back to the news announcer who sighed.

As the news continued on, all eyes were on the young girl in silent question as she stood by the door. Soomin herself was silent, her veins boiling in pure rage at the ridiculous situation. 

But then she snickered, confusing the room even more.

"What a great fucking actor." She muttered to herself as she glared at the television screen. Then she walked out of the room, leaving the guys speechless. 

"Wait, you knew?" Jaehyun asked whilst looking at Kun bewildered. The elder subtly nodded with a sigh.

"She was supposed to get married last week. But due to the circumstances, that obiously did not happen." He explained, making the entire room slightly on edge.

"It honestly did not seem like she liked him..." Sicheng thought back to her expression and her weird mannerism after seeing the news. Kun shook his head.

"Not at all." 

Although the doctor wanted to tell them about what he was aware of, he didn't know how much Soomin wanted him to say. That's why he kept his mouth shut, watching as the news sunk into the room.

"Should we tell Taeyong? This could work in our favour." Ten scratched the back of his neck lazily. 

"He's right. Maybe we can get money from both of them." Doyoung agreed.

"What money?"

Everyone looked to the entrance to the kitchen, finding Donghyuck there.

"What's going on?" He asked, seeing the tense atmosphere in the room.

"Soomin is engaged or married or whatever." Johnny said dismissively and Donghyuck's eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh."

"Can't believe she was married off at our age." Jaemin shook his head.

"That isn't any of our business. Let's just benefit as much as we can from the situation and send her off as soon as possible." Yuta, who had stayed silent till now, stood up and dusted himself off.

The guys continued debating on what to do with the recently learned information whilst Donghyuck stood there, not knowing what to do.

He was shocked as well. Somehow now he had a different perception of the girl since he used to think of her a spoiled brat who did nothing but waste money. But over time, he realized that she's the opposite. She enjoyed the simple things in life and was honest and kind. The fact that she had to be married off at 19 was probably like a punishment to her.

But Donghyuck shrugged it off and wore his resting bitch face once more. Soomin was none of his business as he didn't want it to be. That's why he chose to ignore the topic completely and spun on his heel to exit the living room.

 That's why he chose to ignore the topic completely and spun on his heel to exit the living room

Ooooo does he care, or does he not?

Anywho Lucas at the beginning had me cracking up because I can imagine that so well lmfaooo