Chapter 1

*Izuku's POV

RIIIIINNGGGG! I slowly opened my eyes looking at the bright sunlight at the floor, from the window. Grunting, softly pressed the button of the alarm. I lazily sat up and thought 'I wish I could skip classes.' I slowly got up and headed to the bathroom, still sleepy.

I took off all my clothes and stared at my reflection. Fresh wounds, new and old scars, bruises...they almost covered me up. I smiled. Smiling at my pathetic self and said; "Just endure it, it will be over soon." Suddenly a single tear dripped down my face.

I don't know why it dripped suddenly. It's just that I don't feel anything. I could still smile, I can that I didn't noticed I would smile sometimes when they abused me and I don't know why my tears suddenly dripped down when I don't feel sad anymore.

'I feel empty'

I thought over and over as I did my daily routine. I also started writing my own diary when AFO announced I was his son...and soon to be the next no.1 villain. I was glad that the teachers and other pros still believe that I'm not like my father, that I'm going to be a great hero. All Might still would train me...they all treated me as usual. Except for the students.

Wake up
Get beat up
Sleep

As always. As I walked to my class, students would murmur, whisper, and talk some painful things about me. But it didn't hurt me anymore 'cause I'm used to it. I bumped to a group of guys, they yelled at me as one of them grabbed the collar of my uniform, and punched me.

I already said my apology, but again, just because I was his son so I get the beating everyday.

Teachers and Pros didn't know 'cause the students here are good in acting like I was being treated before. I also kept my mouth shut, 'cause I'm scared on what will happen to their dreams to be something they dreamed of if I confess on what happened to me recently.

I still believe that there's still some or just few students trusts me.