PART 81: | THE AFTERMATH |

- "What the hell are you doing here?" Kol exclaimed when he found Natali in their apartment, "I told you not to leave the compound."

- Natali was looking through her grimoires, "I need to fix this." she says frantically, "But I don't have enough power." she continues, "Maybe if I could channel dark magic from all of the dark objects, maybe I could.."

- Kol cuts her off by saying loudly, "Natali!"

- Natali finally looks up at him, "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" she asks as she walks towards him.

- "I'm completely fine, I'm worried about you though." Kol tells her.

- "I know you hated Finn, but don't tell me you're fine. It's not easy losing your brother and knowing that Lucian can kill any of you at any time now." Natali says.

- Kol looks away, "I don't wanna talk about that right now."

- "Maybe Freya would be able to put him in her pendant if I didn't do what I did." Natali tells him.

- "It's not your fault." Kol told her.

- "It is." Natali says, "And I hate this body. I forgot how it is to be human."

- "Hey." Kol puts his hands on her shoulders and they look at each other, "Get your grimoires, and let's go back to the compound and figure out how to kill Lucian."

Natali nods and gives him a small smile before he pulls her closer into him and gives her a tight hug.

Just as the two of them walked out of the Fangtasia they ran into Marcel, who was obviously there on purpose.

- "So it's true." Marcel says as he looks at Natali.

- "Marcel, what are you doing here?" Natali asked trying to act like Davina.

- "Don't play dumb with me Natali. I know you are in Davina's body." Marcel tells them getting angrier, then he looks at Kol, "And you killed that boy Caleb. What did he ever do to you?"

- Kol stood in front of Natali, "He was getting too close. And now when you know the truth I might kill you as well."

- "Give Davina her life back and jump into some other body." Marcel said strictly.

- "Oh Marcel, believe me, I will, but not right now." Natali tells him and uses her magic to snap his neck.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

When they came back to the compound they've found out that Lucian kidnapped Klaus. Rebekah, Natali, Kol and Freya were sitting in the study room, trying to come up with a plan to kill Lucian.

- "Since Ancestors are the ones who made Lucian and gave him the power, we can take it back." Natali says.

- "You mean we could channel the powers of the Ancestors and use it to destroy him?" Freya asks.

- "Yes. That's exactly what I was thinking." Natali replied.

- "But for that, we need a dead witch." Freya tells her.

- Kol figures out what Natal's plan was and shakes his head, "No. I know what you're thinking. We're not doing that."

- Natali turns to him, "This is New Orleans. Witch's spirits can be brought back from the dead so that's exactly what we're going to do."

- "I'm not sure I'm following." Rebekah says.

- "If I die in this body, you can consecrate her and both of us will be in the ancestral plane." Natali explained, but Kol started complaining, "You can't go there. The Ancestors despite you, they will destroy you if you wake up in their domain."