Chapter 2

*Izuku's POV

         I just sat at the floor, in the rooftop. It's my favourite place. Just letting the breeze coat me, smelling the fresh air, hearing the chirps of the birds and leaves dancing hitted by the air...

It just eases me to be off guard, not worrying to be abused and tainted by the new bruises, and dripping blood. I cannot get angry to them...I don't know why. Is it because I was glad I had some happy memories with them? Or...
I'm just scared if they will never look at me and leave me alone.

I came to a halt when I realized; 'I almost forgot to write in my diary!' I thought and began to find an unwritten page and pulled up the cap of my expensive looking fountain pen that mom has given to me.

I don't know her recent job at all, neither where it is. I remembered she said out of the country. But she doesn't wanted me to know. So I jusy shrugged it off for now, and never mentioned it to her.

I was about to write when...
BOOM!
"Shoot! Was that an explosion!?"
I ran downstairs...heading to my class.
I arrived but I see no one. Every room I passed, no one was there.
I looked aroung the building more, I finally saw some students, they are looking and standing in the glass-wall, in some windows, everywhere that you can peak and look outside.

I also looked at a small window, I gasped as I saw bakugo, sending explosions to the villains that look like 50 or more. 'It looks like he's protecting someone...' I thought as I peaked and look more of the situation.

He's protecting the class. Looks like the class 1-A is the target of the villains. I smashed the wall, jumped down, and got beside bakugo. Now this made their attention turned to me. I looked at the villains and suddenly I heard claps.

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP

It was behind the class. Fortunately I ran and jumped off, to defend the class. They were concerned to Kachan. They keep yelling; "It's dangerous, Bakugo!" "You can do it!" "Let us also take some risk for you!"
Abruptly some of my blood was escaping from my body. Unexpectedly I heard some cheers.

Deku kun! You're spurting blood!
Midoriya! We will help you!
Enough Izuku, your body didn't heal well because of your injuries!
It's true and your body can't handle your quirk!

I was stunned. I felt butterflies flying in joy right in my chest...It's been a while someone cheered me up.
I looked back where they came from...
(The people that still trusts him)

I'm wrong. I was still cheered up, and it's them. I then turned my body to them and smiled.