30

Brandon's POV

Kanina pa ako hindi mapakali, dahil halos tatlong oras na rin ang nakalipas at hindi pa rin bumabalik si Moira.

Mabilis ang pagtibok ng aking puso at kung ano ano na rin ang mga naiisip.

"Shit, this all my fault! I must find her", at lumabas na ako sa kwarto.

"Where will you go Brandon? Hinahanap na ni Sheena si Moira, baka magkasalisihan pa kayo kapag umalis ka!", Eris exclaimed.

"I can't standby here while letting my girlfriend outside! There are so many idiot scumbags that could harm her, so don't fucking mind me!", at naglakad na ako palabas.

"Moira....!! Moira....!! Moira...!!", i shouted while walking.

My feet must have its own mind, because its taking the path towards the sea shore. Maybe, Moira is there, since i know that my girlfriend always wanted silence whenever its consoling her own. Damn! I must not said those words when they are playing the game a while ago. I never intended to offend Moira but it ended like that.

I briskly walk fast to immediately go to his destination. But i heard a squicking voice near the place. I try to find where it is originating, and i saw Sheena crawling on the ground with some blood on its face. I run straight to the direction where it is lying.

"Shit, what happened Sheena? Where's Moira?", at kinuha ko ang babae para mailagay sa aking likod.

Sheena cried. "I'm so so...rry ve..ry sorry Brandon, i.. didn't pro...tect Moira. She was.... abducted by some ran..dom armed guys na naka..salubong namin, pleasee.. hanapin natin siya baka may masamang manyari kay Moira", natigilan ako sa sinabi nito at tanging galit ang bumalot sa aking sistema.

But Sheena also needs to be medicated. It seems that this woman fought over. I run as fast as i can to quickly arrive on our cottage.

"Tangina! Anong nangyari kay Sheena? Nasaan si Moira din?", salubong sa akin ni Aeya na inalalayan naman ang pagbababa ko kay Sheena sa sofa.

"They are been attacked by some fucking bastards and they took Moira with them!! I will kill them if anything bad happens to Moi!", i bursted out in so much anger and punched the wall against mine.

"Oh Jesus Christ! Bakit ganyan ang condition ni Sheena? Si Moira, where? And why Brandon is in so much anger?", while Eris face is on shocked and panicked state.

"Moira is kidnapped, Eris!", sagot ni Aeya habang nililinisan ang mukha at sugat ni Sheena na unconcious.

"What? We should do something! God, we must call and seek help from the police!", and Eris run fast to the room to get her cellphone.

Besides, i am now contacting my friend Garret who owns the place where we are.

"Garret, i need your help! Is there are cctv's na nakakalat ba sa bawat sulok ng iyong resort? I need to check out those, Moira is missing and been took by some motherfuckers, oh shit!!"

[Ano? Itanong mo sa pagong! Ang chappy mo, brad!]

"You idiot! I'm not joking around so goddamn hell out help me or else i'll kill you too" i threatened.

[Okay, calm yourself bro! i'll just give a call to notify the security staffs and you can go now straight to them]

"Thanks, but kinda i need some help more. Bye", i hanged up, went outside and direct towards the staffs area.

I was assisted by one of the security personnel. We went to screen room, i commanded to make a playback on the videos for 4 hours ago. I focus myself and search Moira on the screen then after a few minutes i saw the incident where Sheena and Moira been through.

"Just zoom it out! Take a deep closer to their face", while pointing out my finger on the screen. "Fuck! Those hellish idiots!!".

We captured the faces of the people behind the incident and call the police. But suddenly, my phone rang. It is an unknown number but i thinks it's  from the mastermind of the crime. I don't know what's their motive but they are getting into my nerves.

"Ferrer",with my grumpy voice.

[You sounded like at not ease, Mr. Brandon, ahuh!]

"Just dammit, don't beat around the bush on me! What do you want?"

[Well, it just simple. Gusto kong ilipat mo sa akin ang kompanya sa lalong madaling panahon]

"Why would i do that? Are you scamming me?You holy fucker!"

[Mr. Brandon Ferrer, you should better do my condition unless you want na mamamatay na lamang ang girlfriend mo]

I heard that the man make some noise like pulling out the trigger of its gun.

"How could you?", i was tensed.

[Did i do great? Okay, para maniwala ka talaga sa sinasabi ko. You wanna hear the voice of your dearest woman?]

"Don't you ever lay a finger of yours into her!!", i shouted with too much anger.

I heard woman's crying.

[Bran....don, don't do his con...dition. Haya..an mo na.. lang ako mamamatay dito... Be happy kahit mawala man ako, I love you so much]

And i heard that the man slapped the someone's face but surely it is Moira.

"No! You Old rotten asshole!!", i was heavily starting to cry and bang my head on the wall.

[Those words is so irritating! But so unlucky of you, Mr. Ferrer that i'm holding one of your weaknesses. So how it does it feel like, Mister Clutching Claws?]

"Damn you! Fine, i will do what you want but please just let her to be safe", i said softly.

[Great! Tomorrow morning, I'll send you the address where we can meet but don't bring any police to tail you up or else i will easily put up bullets in your woman's head. So better be ready! Ciao, Adios!]

Is this the end of him? No way! I must find a way to get Moira safe no matter what, without losing the company i built for over so many years.

I need the help of my friends. It might be a do or die situation so i must be ready and prepared. That old man was playing, so i should be as well. And i must win it!

"Just hold on, Moira".

__________________________________________________________________________________
hakdug.