Part 29:

18 years later ..

Lucas

Eighteen years, I've been waiting .

"Talk to me Jaxon wassup ." I said .

"they set your bail you'll finally be a free man in a few days." he said .

"and the detective?" I asked .

"don't worry about him , my family has a special agenda for him ." Jaxon said .

"send Elijah my regards and thank him for me." I said .

"I got it , your wife and your girl friend is here you wanna talk to them ?" He asked .

"send them in ." I said and Jaxon nodded and walked out and my beautiful girls walked in.

"Hey daddy ." Jade said as she took her sucker out of her mouth .

"hey mamas." I said as I licked my lips .

"so what did jaxon say?" Gigi asked .

"I'll be outta here real soon chill." I said as I grabbed their hands .

"we've been doing what you've told us , Pryce and Cortez are still big around town ." Jade said .

"because they don't know the truth that's why." I mumbled as I sat back .

"when you get out you'll make them pay ." Gigi said .

"you damn right, how's jo?" I asked and jade rolled her eyes and sat back .

"we can't find her babe ." Gigi said .

"whatchu mean you can't find her?" I asked .

"it's been eighteen years that lead you gave us only put us on a wild goose chase ." Jade mumbled.

"Lucas she took your son a ran , you shouldn't even care-

"I don't fucking care about her I told y'all to find her to check on my son ." I snapped .

"well we couldn't find her ." Jade shrugged .

"how about this if y'all don't find her by the time I get out of here all that money that's going to y'all bank account getting cut off and that nice house I got y'all living in will be put up for sale ." I said and jade eyes widened and Gigi rolled her eyes .

"Is that really necessary he's just a kid ." Gigi mumbled.

"he my kid and jo took him from me ." I said .

"And I promise we will make her , Pryce and Cortez pay for what they did to you ." Jade said as she grabbed my hand .

"you better ." I said as I got up the door buzzed and the officer escorted me to my bunk . I walked inside my cell and sat down if tez and P think ima let this shit go they got another thing coming , I'm coming for them and I don't care who gets brought down in the process .

***

Noel

"I'm telling you P I know I saw gigi following me ." I said as I walked into the house .

"Nobody has seen Gigi's face in years now all of the sudden she's popping up huh?" he asked and I pushed the phone up to my ear .

"Pryce I'm ser..I gotta go." I said as I picked up a girl bra off the ground .

"ight see you later ." he said and hung up . I looked at the bra and dropped it .

"I swear this boy is gonna be the death of me ." I said as I walked upstairs I walked to Toine's room and out my ear to the door and scoffed and busted inside and him and a girl yelled .

"Toine Tae Cole !" I yelled .

"ma it ain't what it look like ." he said as he covered himself up .

"oh it ain't? this the third girl this week ." I said while tilting my head and his eyes widened and the girl looked at him and hit him in his chest .

"I'm the only one huh?" she said .

"nope you the third now get the fuck out ." I said while pointing at my door I turned my head as she put her clothes on and she stormed out and I looked at Toine .

"what have I told you."

"not to have people over when you or dad not home ." he mumbled.

"but you." I stopped myself when I held onto my stomach cause I had a sharp pain .

"ma you okay." he said as he rushed over to me .

"I'm fine Toine just contractions." I said as sat back up straight.

"you should rest I'm sorry I won't have anyone else over without you or pops being here ." he said as he helped me to my room .

"I won't your dad but if it happens ag-

"It won't I promise ." he said as he pecked the side of my face .

"okay." I said as I laid down .

"can I go out tonight?" He asked .

"Toine -

"it's only for a few hours I promise ima be back on time ." He pleaded .

"fine be safe ." I said.

"bet and call me or dad if Tj start fuckin wit yo stomach ight ." He said as he walked out of my room .

"watch yo mouth !" I yelled as I rubbed my belly . Something's off and I can feel it I know Lucas is planning something big he's not just gonna sit in a cell for years and come out with forgiveness in his heart he's evil .

***
Pryce

"that's her ." I said as me and Tez looked at the deco cameras .

"damn it ." Tez said as he backed away .

"chill don't freak out tez that's what Lucas wants us to do ." I said .

"It's working ! do you think Lucas is gonna come out of jail open arms happy to see us we put him in jail for eighteen years P ." He said .

"okay we tried to make things right that dumb ass detective screwed us over that's not our fault we had money to make did you forget we got kids ?" I asked .

"what if what jo said that night was true , was Lucas protecting us ?" He asked .

"no we leave her out of this ." I said .

"she in the middle of it nigga ." Cortez said .

"jo left for a reason to keep her family from all of this bringing her back is putting a target on her back ." I said .

"Not bringing her back is putting a target on OUR back , Lucas won't hurt her we can use her as protection." He said .

"I don't know man Lucas thinks jo was in on it you know how he gets when he's pissed." I said .

"you know what we have to do ." He said as he handed me my phone .

"Nah we have to do this face to face ."

***

lmao I saw a comment that asked me to update today i forgot her @ so dis fa uu . 💕 we have a couple more new characters coming in soon but I didn't want confuse y'all . damn Lucas did eighteen years, what y'all think he plan on doing when he gets out ??? my baby Jaxon was in this chapter . 🥺 he my favorite character in all my books but how do you think Josephine gon react to the news ?? Make sure uu comment and vote babes ! 💛