Chapter 3

*Uraraka's POV

         While we cheered to Deku kun, we could hear insults and painful words. I was about to scold them when they suddenly went silent and stared at something. I then looked where they were staring at, it was Deku kun.

He smiled. Yet it was different from all of his smiles. It was kinda mixed like; I'm glad...It's been a while...I feel empty...The class will be fine without me...but what makes it worse and hurt it was more like...

'This is my end.'

I looked at the rest of the class and looked at their faces. I knew they felt the same too. Me, guilt for not defending Deku kun, them, guilt for hurting him for months. I even heard someone sniffed and whispered; "I'm sorry..."

*No one's POV

         HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH
Nice expression you showed there, Midoriya. The class flinched and looked aroung where it came from, It was Shigaraki along with the league.
"Izu chaaaaannn" Toga yelled as she throwed her knife to Izuku. Izuku caught the knife. He then suddenly heard some students yelled his name but it was too late. A nomu grabbed him and pinned him in the floor, making the concrete around them to crack and making Izuku spit some of his blood.

Izuku punched hard the nomu and jumped, but was abruptly caught by a flying nomu and slam him hard back in the floor. He tried to stand up but was stopped by two nomus pinning him down.

He couldn't stand up.

All students now was screaming his name

DEKU/IZUKU/MIDORIYA!!!

They tried to help him but was came to a halt when some other villains stood in front of them, preventing them to give a hand to their classmate. They all looked at Midoriya, Midoriya also looked at them, and heard his last words.

"I'm sorry for being his son."
They all suddenly felt guitly and trembled in fear for lossing him.
He said while putting up the same smile that resulted then to stunned.
It was stated in a clam voice but enough for them to hear.

He was stabbed multiple blades, and it was from Moonfish. His quirk can make his teeth long, sharp, baldes, and they can change any shape.
Izuku stopped vomiting his blood, and was now trying to stop his bleeding.

Everyone in the class screamed and cried...Other students just stood and watched, not allowed to go out...The Teacgers and other Pros even All Might was shot with an anti quirk bullet, they were also outside just beside but a bit far from the class 1-A.

They don't have a choice but of watch in horror. The others got pale, some are screaming, trembling...

But what they all felt...
                              GUILT.