03

CHAPTER THREE: HE LEFT

After two days – Jimin stopped waiting. There's no point in being hopeful and waiting for a stranger. But whenever he looked at the beautiful Azaleas's, all he could think about was Jungkook's face.

It had been exactly a week from the incident and Jimin had been doing just fine. He had morning dance classes, then the flower shop work, and then the extra-dance classes in the evening with Taemin. The dance competition was going to be held next-to-next week and they had been going full on practising the moves. The prize money was quite a lot and Jimin wanted the money – no, he needed the money. He was running out of money to give as rent even though he shared the apartment with Tae.

Taemin had also been dropping off Jimin home everyday after his class, even though he could just walk. Jimin was more than grateful and promised Taemin to help him whenever he wanted.

"It was her 2nd birthday yesterday, look at those cheeks!" Kimmy giggled, showing her daughter's picture to Jimin as they stood side by side behind the counter.

Jimin loved kids.

"Aw, she's so cute Kimmy! Bless her," Jimin said, his lower lip protruding out in a little pout.

"I know right? When she gets a little older I'll be able to bring her here during work, won't that be amazing? She'll love the flowers I'm sure." Kimmy said, her eyes twinkling with the thought of future.

Future. Would Jimin ever have one? Would he ever become what he wants to be or will he always have to stay like this – juggling between his dance classes and his job?

The door to the shop opened as the bell above it jingled causing both of their heads to shoot up immediately.

No way. Jimin thought. Him? He's here? After 1 week?

Their eyes locked together and Jimin couldn't help but get lost in those pretty brown eyes. Jungkook was mesmerised as well, staring at the most beautiful face he had ever seen. Jimin was gorgeous - even though he could never admit it. His hair were shaped his diamond face beautifully and his plump lips — they could drive any man crazy, plus the fact how often he bites on them causing them to appear more plump and redder. Jimin's eyes were always adorned by a little eyeshadow, making them look bigger and sexier. Jungkook couldn't resist his charms, not. at. all.

"Hello sir~ how can I help you?" Kimmy said, breaking their staring competition. Jimin quickly blinked his eyes and focused them somewhere else, not wanting to face the man anymore.

"I'm looking for some flowers, I'm sure your friend Jimin can help me with them." Jungkook spoke, passing a smile to Kimmy, not trying to appear rude.

Jimin didn't respond, he only felt his cheeks up at the taller's demand. But he was an employ after all, he had to answer to the customers demand.

"Jimin, help him out yeah?" Kimmy said nudging him.
Kimmy was smart — she senses the tension between both of them and wanted them to sort it out, so she quickly moved to the other counter without a noise.

"Are you mad at me?" Jungkook inquired as he stepped closer to the shorter, his heart thumping loudly against his cage.
He could read the frown on Jimin's face.

"What kind of flowers do you want?" Jimin asked, ignoring Jungkook's question. Jungkook scraped his tongue against his cheek and bit back his words.

"I want a small bouquet of Azaleas please." He answered completely professionally.

Jimin nodded and walked off to them same place they met a week ago, and started picking up the best flowers he could see. What he didn't know was that Jungkook had followed him and now stood right behind him. If Jimin would push backwards, he would stumble into Jungkook's chest.