Main Character General Background

Spartan 114 -
Name: Jack
Born: planet chi rho, 2535
Biography: Jack 114 is a unique Spartan II, he is unique in the fact that he was added into the Spartan program 24 years after the rest of the Spartan II's. Jack 114 was born on Chi Rho in 2535, he is the son of Jacob keyes and Dr Catherine Halsey. Jack was added into the Spartan II program at birth out of desperation because of the lack of Spartans left in the UNSC. Jack was then augmented alongside Emmitt at age 14 in 2549. The augmentation process was ultimately a success and Jack 114 became the youngest spartan II along with Spartan Emmitt 144.

Spartan 144
Name: Emmitt
Born: 2534 kroedis II
Biography: Emmitt 114 was born on kroedis II in 2534. The plannet was invaded in 2542 to by covernanat, Emmitt's family was killed by the covernanat leaving him orphaned for almost a year before the UNSC found and abducted him for the Spartan II program alongside Jack 114.
Emmitt 144 was only given 5 years of Spartan II training prior to his augmentations as compared to the 9 years Jack 114 had but never the less Emmitt was just as Capable as Jack. Emmitt 114's augmentation procedure in 2549 was also a success alongside Jack 114.

Fireteam Titanium:
Jack 114 and Emmitt 144 were made part of a four member team of Spartans along side two spartan III's, Kate 353 and James 296. Spartan Jack 114 lead fireteam Titanium and was given a Charon-class light frigate which he named "Winters Edge"
(Kate and James are both killed on reach son won't be in the story other then being mentioned but I wanted it to be known that Jackson and Emmitt were once a part of a full fire team)