40 • Falling for Him

.
.

Flashbacks Continued-

Kartik and Naira, the two birds were so busy loving each-other, forgetting the surrounding around them. It was their moment. Their moment of peace.

And it was Naira who initiated the kiss first. Why would she do that if she did not love him? She surely does. He was getting her permission to move ahead. Because when heart works mind has to lose.

He broke the kiss, feeling her out of breath. She was standing there with closed eyes, maybe processing in her mind what just happened. A tear escaped her eye that he wiped immediately.

For a second, he thought she was crying. But wait her eyes were moist, overwhelmed by the kiss they shared. Her cheeks were red due to shyness. While her lips parted slightly made him sure about her feelings for him. She does love him.

K "Naira, open your eyes." He said softly, palming her face with utmost love.

Not hearing what he said, she kept her eyes closed only. She was still lost in that kiss. He smirked as an idea cracked in his mind.

His hands which were cupping her face that travelled down to her neck. He just removed the strays of hair from there to get a perfect view and placed a soft peck making her gasp loudly.

He was still waiting for her to stop him. But his girl was too lost in his love to be found.

K "I love you so much, Naira." He whispered so slowly that even she had not heard it.

Obviously there is perfect time for everything. And he would confess his feelings on a special day, making it more special for both of them.

K "You okay, Naira?" He asked as he felt her coming back to senses.

N "Hmm.." She mumbled not really hearing what he asked.

With that he picked her up in his arms and made her lay down on the side of her bed. Naira opened her eyes at once, finally realizing what they did a few while ago.

Naira gulped in nervousness and made a soft distance from him, clearly trying to ignore his gaze.

N "Kar..tik.. Please leave." She said not meeting his eyes.

She was already so embarrassed after what she did. She actually initiated the kiss. She did kiss him.

K "Naira, look at me." He held her wrist lovingly. She just lowered her gaze to which he smiled understanding her state of mind at that moment. He didn't want to make her more uncomfortable so he placed a sweet kiss on her.

N "Kartik.."

K "Take care." He whispered and pulled the duvet to cover her.

N "I'm fine." She said.

K "Okay then, let us continue what we were doing." He said smirking.

N "Kartik.." She closed her eyes again ready for his next step.

However, their moment didn't last even for a second as there was knock on the door. Naira opened her eyes instantly and looking here and there went to washroom to hide her blush.

"What's happening to me?" She was fluttering at the thought.

Kartik ruffled his hair sighing with a smile and opened the door to find his loving brother, Sahil.

Seriously! What was he doing at this hour! Kartik was boiling with anger seeing him in his Naira's room. Morever he just disturbed their moment.

Meanwhile, Mansi and Shubham noticed the war happening between Sahil and Kartik. Suwarna was going towards Naira's room and Mansi had to stop her somehow as she knew Kartik was there.