Chapter 4

*No one's POV

         "Feel terrible now aren't we, Midoriya? You look pathetic since they knew who's your father." Shigaraki said as he removed the hand in his face, horrifying grinning.
"Even your father ordered us to give him your corpse and get the quirk you have right now."

"So...HOW WAS YOUR LIFE RECENTLY!? DID THEY BEATED YOUR ASS UP!? DID THEY ABUSED YOU BEHIND THE PROS' AND TEACHERS' BACK!? DO YOU NOW WANT TO END YOUR LIFE!? HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH!"
Some villains laughed and some just smirked evily.

"WE LEAKED IT SO THAT YOU WILL SUFFER! YOUR FRIENDS BEFORE BUT NOW FOES, DOES IT TURN YOU ON?
EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO BE A HERO BUT ONCE THEY FIND OUT YOUR RELATIVE IS A VILLAIN...THEY WILL HURT YOU!"

The class was devestatedly hitted with so much guilt.

"But yours is worse cause he's your father..."

"BUT YOU STILL SEE THEM AS YOUR FRIENDS, YOU'RE NOT TELLING THE TEACHERS AND PROS ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE DONT TO YOU FOR MONTHS!?" This made everyone including the teachers, pros, and Nezu to gasp in shock. Izuku then said; "I'm just afraid on what will happen to them if I told anyone."

That statement worsen the guilt the class felt. The teachers looked in the class in the horrible truth.

"Please...don't...hurt them...just me...is enough..."
It was silent. No one speaked after they heard him begging to not hurt anyone, especially the class. Finally Bakugo teared up in guilt.

Moonshot's eyes widened and said; "Kurogiri, his heartbeat is faint now.
He's gonna die at this rate!"
Kurogiri smiled eerily and said; "Let him meet his death!"

Now, teachers are screaming, even All Might. Midnight is now crying, Aizawa shuddered in shock, and Recovery girl, trembling.
And of course the whole class...crying in pain.

Moonshot tossed Izuku at the back and asked; "Can we now despose then too?"

Kurogiri was about to agree when suddenly.....