Chapter 21:

Elijah Stone
Savannah Georgia

"this is how you tell if fruit is ripe smell this ." Shay said as she put a peach up to my nose .

"Shay I don't care hurry up I got shit to do." I said as I put my phone in my pocket.

"okay then." she mumbled as she put some peaches into the basket .

"why all them peaches?" I asked .

"It's kaia's favorite fruit I like to stock up on them ." she said , I smiled I was proud of Shay she finished rehab, started back working and like king promised kaia stays with us Monday thru Thursday and she goes back to him Friday thru Sunday .

"Have you talked to jaxon ?" Shay asked .

"yeah he went back to Chicago emergency client or sum shit ." I said while pulling my phone out .

"huh, I could've sworn that trial was over with . it's probably because of mystery girl ." She said .

"stay out that man business ." I said and she rolled her eyes

"let's go before you make me fuck you up ." She said

"you can fuck me up whenever you want to ma." I said while licking my lips .

"can you not we're in public ." she said while laughing , seeing Shay happy made me happy I love this girl so much .

                                               ***

"I don't give a fuck ." Kendall snapped .

"man calm down ." Q said .

"Ain't no fucking calm down them bitches tried to kidnap my son !" Ken Ken yelled as he kicked a chair over .

"Ay man relax." I said .

"yeah calm down and tell us what happened ." Ghost said .

"I went to pick up sterling from school and they said that he had already been picked up by a friend so I called Tara and asked her is she picked him up and she said no I go outside and see sterling crying and running to me saying somebody was trynna take him ." Ken Ken said .

"okay did he say what they looked like ?" I asked .

"all he said was it was a woman and a man ." he said .

"why the school let him go with a random person ?" Ghost asked .

"I don't know but when I got back in there I cussed everybody out "

"the kids too?" Q asked .

"nigga fuck them kids ." Ken Ken said while mugging .

"how's lil man ?" I asked .

"he good just a little shaken up ." Ken Ken said .

"ight we need to get our head back in the game , where's Jaxon? he need to see what the hell detective bitch ass nigga been doing ." Ghost said .

"Jaxon went back to Chicago." I said as I got up .

"nigga stay over there I thought the case was over ." Ken Ken said

"I thought so too he said a friend was in need of help ." I said .

"ken you and ghost go back to the school to see if y'all can review the tapes , Q go to the trap and tell everybody to go out in the streets to find out more about what happened ." I said .

"nigga ima do it because I want to ." Q said while walking out and I mugged him .

"we'll call you when we get out there ." Ghost said as he dapped me up .