The Story of Regulus and the Spatula

Hi Again

I am so so so so so so sorry for the late update. I said 80 votes and now I have over 100. But it's all your fault. You vote too quickly. I wanted to write a chapter for another story but I had over 80 votes in just 2 days. I have had soooo much homework.

*************************************************************************************************

"REGULUSSSSS!" I screamed at Regulus. He rapidly turned to find the source of noise and when his eyes fell on me, they widened slightly before a grin formed on his lips and his expression became easy-going and casual. I nodded, satisfied - at least he wasn't going to pretend he didn't know which was an improvement in the light of the first years whom I had tried to befriend. 

I skipped over to him. "Regulus I haven't chatted with you in like, forever!" I cried giving him a big hug and squeezing the life out of him. He choked a bit then came out of my big hug and replied "You talked to me two hours ago, Scarlett".

"But to me that's the same as forever," I protested and he dropped the subject.

"So why did you call me?" Regulus asked.

"Do I really need a reason to talk to my favourite buddy?" I said in mock sadness.

"Yes," He said bluntly.

"OK, OK you caught me - I need you to come with me." I said in defeat.

"Where?"

"To the kitchens" I said mysteriously.

"Okay then," He replies slowly, unsure of what to say.

I grab his hand and start to drag him with me. Half-way to the kitchens, a girl came in to my way with crossed arms. She had brown hair and wore Slytherin robes.

"What are you doing with MY Regulus?" She asked rudely.

I gasped "REGULUS! You had a girlfriend and never told me. How could you? I am like your best friend! How could you keep something so important from me?! Anyway I'm so proud of you. Little Weguwas has a girlfriend. Aaaaw" I cooed.

"Hayley, I can explain she's just dragging me with her to the kitchens to do god-knows-what" He reassured her.

Just like that her face brightened up and a smile came on her face "OK, see you at dinner" Then she sauntered off.

"She must really love you" I said dreamily. I noticed Regulus' face became a light shade of red and I smirked.

"Do you love her?" I asked. His face went even redder and he made muffled sound.

"What did you say?" I questioned.

"Yes, OK I love her but... I don't know if she loves me!" He cried. I stifled a snigger - he's so whipped.

"Come on, we haven't got all day" I tutted. Once we reached the kitchens a familiar face appeared.

"Twitchy!" I exclaimed.

"Miss Dixon," He replied happily.

"Now enough of that, call me Scarlett. Now Twinky can I have a spatula?" I asked.

"Again Miss?" He said amused.

"Yes Twitchy, but this time it's for Regulus," I answered. I pushed Regulus in front of me and he wore a face of surprise.

Twitchy set off to go get a spatula and Regulus asked "Why do we need a spatula?"

"You'll see" I replied mysteriously. Twinky came back and presented the spatula to Regulus.

"Here Mr Black," Twitchy said.

"Umm.. thanks Twitchy," Regulus said hesitantly. He held it in his hand and looked at me as if unsure as of what to do with it.

I sent him an are-you-a-moron look in which he quickly replied with a no-I-am-not-a-moron look. Whoa this is cool, I can communicate telepathically.

I sighed "You hold it Reg, don't you know it's the latest fashion?"

Regulus snorted "Not bloody likely,"

"Oh yes you are, and I will make sure you hold that thing all day even if I have to curse it to stick to your hand. So Reg we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Which one is it gonna be?" I said evilly and even more weirdly a sadistic grin crept up on to my face.

Damn it! I am going crazy. Why do I like the thought of cursing people? Oh god I don't even want to know the answer to that. Regulus sent me an exasperated look while Twitchy was chuckling softly and the other elves looked at me in amusement, a small smile on every single one of their faces. This just made me want to curse Regulus and the spatula together for fun. Then he wouldn't be able to eat or write or do anything that requires your hands. Which is pretty much almost everything...except walking and counting sheep - which us just something that everyone does obviously.

"Scarlett, I think your craziness has now passed the line. I am not going to go down without a fight. Hell no," Regulus replied with a smirk and I quickly realised he had sneaked his wand out and hidden it behind his back while I was distracted. Darn this boy is sneaky.

I sent looks to Twitchy, suggesting to him to get the wand out of Regulus' hands. Somehow Twitchy immediately understood my commands even though most people would have just been plain confused.

Twitchy silently crept behind Regulus snatched his wand, then threw it to me which I immediately caught with a triumphant smile.

"Not so confident any more are you now, Regulus?" I said smugly. I took my wand out of my boot which made Regulus step back a little scared.

"You wouldn't..." He whispered.

"Oh it seems you don't know me so well Regulus. Don't you know that I will not hesitate to curse you and the spatula together," I said cackling like an evil witch. Oh wait - I am an evil witch.

I sent a bright flash of light to Regulus then something I didn't expect to happen. Every single spatula in the kitchens went flying at Regulus and stuck themselves on him. There were a lot of spatulas and when I say a lot I mean a LOT! About a hundred spatula's hit Regulus like a storm.

"Crap! Regulus I'm so sorry. I didn't know that would happen" I exclaimed when Regulus landed on the floor due to the impact of the spatula attack. Spatula attack. I like that, but now is not the time to think about it. Now I need to help Regulus.

I muttered a counter-curse and the spatula's levitated in the air and returned to their original places.

Regulus had a couple of bruises and scratches but otherwise seemed alright.

"Alright mate?" I asked sheepishly.

"No thanks to someone" He said drily. Then he grinned at me "You sure are crazy Scarlett but you aren't bad company. Good in ways and bad in others but good company all the same. But me and spatula's are going to have to take a break from each other." He added "A long long break."

"Of course I'm good company, I mean I am Scarlett. I am the best person to hang around with," I replied happy that Regulus wasn't angry.

"But Scarlett, in return for all these hardships I endured, you owe me," He said smirking again - he smirks a lot.

My grin immediately faded and grimace took it's place instead "What do you want?" I croaked.

"Oh I haven't made my mind about that just yet. But be prepared for something terrible and embarrassing," He said grinning evilly. Then he started cackling like an evil wizard. Oh wait - he is an evil wizard.

The Regulus walked away but turned and gave me a couple of triumphant looks until he was out of my sight.

*******************************************************************************************

Hi Guys

I hope you liked the chapter. I was originally going to do something more serious but a few fans wanted some more crazy Scarlett so yeah.

Adios llamas

Au Revoir pineapples