one

'renjun, chenle's here.' renjun turned his attention to his mother peeking around the door and smiled. 'okay thank you, i'll be down in a minute.'

hearing that his friend was already here, renjun quickly grabbed his bag and jacket. he felt around his pockets and left his room once he felt his phone in his back pocket. he was greeted with a smile from his best friend who just happened to also be chinese.

'are you ready renjunnie?' renjun nodded his head and the pair left his home after both receiving a hug from renjun's mother. 

'hey do you wanna get coffee real quick? i didn't get much sleep last night.' chenle smiled, looking at the ground instead of his friend. renjun stopped walking and raised an eyebrow at the younger.

'chenle i told you staying up on facetime all night isn't good for you.' renjun crossed his arms and chenle groaned.

'but it's jisung, he deserves all my love and attention even at 4am.' renjun cracked a smile at the boy flinging his arms around dramatically. renjun hooked his arm through chenle's and began walking again.

'you're not even dating him, but yes we can get coffee.' hearing that caused a bright smile to form on the younger's face. the two entered a nearby café that neither had even been in. as they walked in they looked around, surprised at how cosy it felt. 

they made their way over to the counter and were greeted by an equally as welcoming boy.

'hello, welcome to sun&moon ! what can i get for you two?' the boy beamed and renjun was almost overwhelmed. chenle ordered two ice coffees for them and they waited by the counter as it wasn't a very busy café.

'here you go ! hey you both go to sm highschool right? i think i recognize you.' the boy pointed at renjun and he tilted his head, surprised. he looked at the boy's nametag.

'donghyuck? i don't think i've seen you but i guess i don't pay attention to anyone other than my friends.' renjun smiled sheepishly as donghyuck chuckled.

'other than your friend. we all know i'm your only friend.' chenle laughed loudy which earned him a punch from the older.

'well i guess i'll see you around. have a great day !' donghyuck handed the boys their drinks and waved as they left the café. 

a light blue store caught renjun's attention as he left the café. the pretty blue color wasn't what caught his attention, however, it was the moomin plushie in the window. he gasped and immediately turned to his friend, pointing at the store.

'lele, we have to go in there.' chenle spun around and sighed once he saw the plushie. 

'renjun, if you buy any more moomin plushies- okay fine.' chenle rolled his eyes playfully once his friend gave him the puppy eyes knowing he wouldn't be able to say no. renjun squealed and ran into the store and chenle followed. he couldn't lie, he was quite excited himself. after all, they are two babies.

a/n: yet another story that'll probably end up being bad