kageyama tobio

hey guysssss

please check the post before this and ty

i'm not exactly proud of this oneshot..
it wrote it halfassed and i think kageyama is a bit ooc-

i'm so sore y'all my body is sore my butt is sore- and im getting attacked on instagram for having my baby killua as my pfp 😔

i hate men kill all men THIS WAS A JOKE BRO STOP HARASSINF ME 😭😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏😔😔😔😔😔

ok here's the oneshot

not proofread

kageyama sat on the bench by the vending machines, in his hands were the iconic carton of milk he had everyday. but a menacing aura surrounded the setter. and everyone who wanted to buy something from the vending machine immediately backed off once they sensed it.

something was bothering today- actually, someone was bothering him the whole week. and it all started with (name). that one new kid that everyone admired. it was only a cliche that a volleyball-obsessed guy had a crush on him.

(name) was like an oikawa 2.0, except less shitty and less fake. groups of girls were always following him around, even into the boys bathroom, thank god the teachers were there to stop the crazy girls.

for the past couple days, kageyama was trying to confess to the guy, but always got interrupted by someone.

kageyama didn't know when he found out he has feelings for the guy, he just knew. he may be a volleyball freak but he knew what love felt like, and he wasn't going to let some weird fan girls get in the way of that. (yandere kageyama ✨😌 jk)

(name) would try his best to talk with kageyama out of class, since he was his only friend out of the volleyball club at the moment, but always ended up getting pulled away.

it was almost time to her back to class. kageyama inwardly groaned and he stood up, quickly throwing the empty carton away and walking back to class with a scrowl on his face. if he doesn't confess today will he ever?

kageyama sat a couple seats behind (name), which meant more time to admire him from afar (which is jus him glaring by accident instead-). the black-haired setter glared at the clock as time went by, it felt like time was going slower just to piss him off.

after only a few more minutes of torture, the bell rang and everyone stood up. either to go to their club or go home.

"hey ladies, do you mind going home? i have a lot of stuff and i don't want to keep you girls waiting." (name) tried to convince in the nicest way possible without just yelling out 'go away!' which he was very much about to do if they didn't get away from me in the next couple minutes.

"n-no it's okay! we can stay and watch!" one of the girls shouted as the others agreed with her.

(name)'s eyebrow twitched in annoyance. okay maybe he was a bit fake, but not entirely.. he just wanted time alone.. without hormonal teenage girls following him around

"oi, can't you see he's tired of you guys? go away." kageyama spat out, hands on his hips and an annoyed frown on his face.

"who is this?!"

"isn't that the scary guy from the volleyball club.."

"he must be friend with that twenty-seven third year!"

"eek- let's go!" and with that, all the girls scurried out of the classroom, fearing for their lives.

"thanks kageyama, i wasn't expecting you to do that." (name) laughed at he rubbed the back of his neck out of pure awkwardness.

it was now or never, kageyama started to walk up to the (color)-haired male with a threatening look on his face.

"haha.. what are you doing?" (name) asked uneasily as he took a step back whenever kageyama took a step forward. he let out a small grunt when his back finally hit the wall.

(name) stared at kageyama in anticipation as he stopped right in front of him. he flinched when the black-haired boy lifted his arm, only to put it beside his head. (kabedon✨😍)

(name) couldn't keep eye contact with him, those blue eyes were staring into his soul.

"(name)." kageyama suddenly called out, "look at me." he ordered, his other hand reached up to tilt the other boy's chin upward.

s-since when was kageyama such a flirt..? (name) thought to himself as he was forced to look at kageyama in the eye. it was weird to say the least. never did (name) think he would be pushed against the wall by a boy, especially not by kageyama.

"do you need something..?" (name) asked hesitantly, trying to ignore how intensely kageyama was looking at him.

"i.. like you." kageyama spoke, it sounded like it was the first time he's ever said something like that in his life. he sounded unsure and nervous despite the dominance he had in the situation.

"you like me? are you sure?" (name) was shocked and unsure, but he couldn't help but reciprocate those feelings. he seriously doubted kageyama and his feelings.

"yeah.." kageyama hummed, he was at a loss for words, but decided to show how much he liked (name). he slowly started to lean in. the only 'kissing' experience he had was kissing his mom on the cheek before he left for school everyday.

"w-we're not kissing!" (name) shouted as he ducked right before kageyama's lips could touch his. "i mean- we aren't even dating.. or gone on any dates.."

kageyama deadpanned. that's right, they would have to do on dates before they do anything. "sorry," he mumbled as he took a couple steps away from the crouching male.

"it's fine.. um, how about we walk home together after your volleyball practice?" (name) suggested as he slung his bookbag over his shoulder. he just wanted to go home and nap.

"alright, are you gonna watch?" kageyama asked as he walked to the door with (name). he slid the door open for both of them and walked out.

(name) only hummed, his mouth opened to say something but he was quickly tackled to the ground by a crowd of girls.

"(name), what did he do to you!?"

"are you okay?!"

"come on, we're taking you to the nurse!"

"get off of him!" kageyama shouted with his eyebrows furrowed. this has been the first time he's been provoked to hit a woman.

"l-look! it's the thug's friend.. we have to go!"

"we'll be back (name)-chan!"

OK i know the ending is bad

I RLLY HATE THIS ONESJOT BUT I FONT FEEL LIKE RRWRITING JT SL OKAY JUST YAH IM SKRRY

also

be careful guys

be careful guys