Chapter 2 - Awakening

The Spartans lay locked up and unconscious, as Alea stars to return Jack's armor to a normal state He begins to Regan consciousness.

Jack 114:
"Ugh.... My head, I hate falling from space.."

Alea:
"Spartan 114, are you alright?"

Jack 114:
"stiff and sore but I'll be fine"

Alea:
"I'm bringing your suit's systems online now, hold on"

Jack 114:
"good, do we know where we are, and where's 144?"

Alea:
I don't know what planet we are on, I'm not getting anything on any known UNSC frequencies, and as for 144, before the crash he was in the armory, my guess is he's still there locked up and unconscious, I was able to wake you up through your suit systems but without an A.I. he may take longer to wake up"

Jack 114:
"Noted, we better get to the armory then"

Jack 114's POV:
I reach for my M6C Magnum and un-holster it while turning on my helmet's built in lights. Who knows what lays beyond our crash site, all that matters right now is that I make it to Emmitt and get equipped with any weaponry that may have survived the crash. I walk a few more meters towards the armory, just past a large hole in the outer hull when I stop dead in my tracks.

???:
"do you think it's from Atlas?"

??:
"no I don't think so, it dosent look like anything we've even seen before"

????:
"do you think we should wait for team JNPR?"

?:
"Nah, ozpin sent us to find out what happened and we're already here so let's take a look"

Jack 114's POV
after listening in on the conversation of the unknown females outside the ship I decide to deactivate my helmet lights and move into the darkness to observe and determine if the female's outside are friend or foe,

Jack 114:
"Aela, light up IFF tags, are they UNSC?

Alea:
"negative, no IFF tags, I would advise caution, they could be hostile,

Jack 114:
"possibly, but I'm not counting on it, they sound to be no older than my age. I have an idea, are all my armor systems online? "

Alea:
"affirmative, what do you plan in doing?"

Jack 114:
"boost my energy shields, I'm going to make my presence known"

Alea:
"I've got a bad feeling about this"

Jack 114:
"You always do"

Jack 114's POV:
I stepped out of the shadows and towards the hole in the ships hull where I could still here the female voices

Jack 114:
"This is Sierra 114 of the United Nations Space Command"

Immediately all four girls spun around and drew weapons, the one in red had an extremely oversized Scythe, the one in white wielded what seemed to be an old fashioned rapier, the one wearing black unsheathed a sword of some kind and the girl in yellow didn't seem to have a weapon instead she was wearing large gauntlets on her forearms, they all stood ready for a fight. I instinctively reached for my Magnum pistol but stopped just before I drew it.