XVI. WHAT ABOUT JACK

YOUR GRACE - JACK SPARROW
[16] || What about Jack

Delphine and Elizabeth made their way to the Black Pearl, they climbed up to the deck, it seemed empty which was fortunate for them

Delphine and Elizabeth made their way to the Black Pearl, they climbed up to the deck, it seemed empty which was fortunate for them. Once they were on the deck of the Black Pearl, a skeleton monkey jumped down from above causing both Delphine and Elizabeth to gasp.

"What the hell is that?" Delphine said, as Elizabeth narrowed it eyes at it before grabbing it and chucking it overboard.

"A stupid cursed monkey," Elizabeth replied, looking over the ship to see if the monkey went into the water. She gasped and pulled her head back up, grabbed onto Delphine's hand and saying, "We need to go,"

They ran below deck hiding as the two cursed pirates they'd seen on the way up went to above deck to search for them.

They went below deck in search for the crew of the Interceptor that had brought them to Elizabeth not too long ago.

"Princess, Miss Elizabeth," Gibbs yelled as he saw them run down the stairs.

The two girls rushed to the cell, "There must be keys around here somewhere," Delphine said scanning the area for the keys to let the crew out. Elizabeth began to rummage around looking for the keys,

"Aha," She said, dangling up some keys before chucking them to Delphine for her to open the cell.

"Come on," Delphine said, as she opened the cell door, rushing back up the stairs, Elizabeth and all of the crew following her.

The two cursed crew members were still searching the deck for the culprit who through the monkey over the side of the ship. So the crew manage to get one of the little boats to fling into them and send them into the water below, just like the monkey before them.

"All of you with me," Elizabeth said, after they'd all cheered, "Will is in that cave and we must save him," She and Delphine walked towards the boat they have flung into the skeletons and were about to attempt to lift it up when they realised no one was helping them.

"Please, we need your help," Elizabeth pleaded, "Come on,"

"Cottons right." Gibbs said, after the parrot squawked, "We've got the pearl,"

"What about Jack, are you going to leave him?" Delphine yelled at the crew she had spent days with. She saw Gibbs look of pity, he knew the story he told her was the truth but Jack owed them a ship.