First date

"Over here!" The boy raised his arm, signaling the lost looking female to come over

A smile lit up jisoo's face as she spotted him, now making her way through the busy coffee shop "sorry I'm late" she pulled the chair away from the table, a red tint glazing her pretty face as she sat down "did you order?"

"No. I was waiting for you" he handed her a menu "it's on me. Order what you want" he nervously looked at the menu in his own hands

You look like a whole fucking menu right now, he quickly glanced at her as she brushed away some of her golden hair, her eyes quickly scanning through the items. The boy could just sit and look at her all day and he'd be full, happy, and grateful.

"Are you ready?" The female asked, his heart making a little jump "yeah. Are you?" He signaled one of the waiters as they came over with a notepad "are you ready to order, Miss?" The female waiter directed her question at jisoo, who had a surprised expression on her face

"I'll have a cappuccino" she smiled, the other returning the gesture as she scribbled in her notepad, muttering 'one cappuccino'

"And you?" She now faces Taehyung, a sour expression on her face "what's your order?"

"I'll have an iced americano" did she just roll her eyes at me Taehyung questioned if she knew him, but he was sure they'd never met before

The girl now walked away and Taehyung looked at the girl facing him awkwardly looking around. He wanted to start a conversation with every bit of his being but he suddenly found himself awkward too. The so very social kim Taehyung was unable to think of a topic.

"Have you been well?" She bit her lower lip, a concerned look on her face "you look tired"

"I've been doing alright. I just couldn't sleep well for a couple of nights" his fingers reached up to his lash line, scratching as he mentally cursed at the stiff atmosphere. Seconds later, he realized the female was looking at him- guessing she thought he was spaced out.

From Jisoo's perspective, she was taking mental notes on his strikingly attractive features; long lashes that crowded on top of those dark honey orbs, casting shadows on his glass-like skin. The way his jawline would clench when she looked at him sometimes, so impossibly soft yet defined. His so perfectly sculpted nose that she wanted to make boop sounds with. She found him so damn attractive.

After such intense thoughts, she furrowed her eyebrows as she realized him glancing at her, quickly looking away and noticing the waiter walking their way.

"One cappuccino" she placed the cup in front of her "and a blueberry cheesecake. It's on us" she winked, a puzzled expression on jisoo's face "thanks"

She walked away with an empty tray under her arms as the boy wondered if he had offended her in any way "she didn't bring my drink..?" His eyes met with jisoo's a smile on her face as she shoved a piece of paper in his face, an angelic smirk gracing her lips "I don't think she likes you"

As he backed away from the paper that was too close, he could make out what seemed to be a number scribbled above the phrase 'if he's annoying you text me'

His eyes shifted back to Jisoo, really confused. Why wouldn't she like him? As far as he knew, it was their first time meeting

A male came with taehyung's drink, placing it on the table "I'm sorry about my colleague, I think she's interested in your girlfriend" he laughed as he apologized once again, Taehyung finally taking a long sip of his long awaited americano. The boy rolled his eyes as silence graced them with his presence once again

"Open" a spoonful of cake faced him as jisoo looked him in the eyes, a hopeful glint in hers as his lips parted

"Come on, bigger!" He shyly played along, letting Jisoo feed him some of the cake as she happily sipped on her coffee.

He looked at her, love dripping from his eyes as she playfully smiled at him, melting his insides at 863 degrees.

"Oh, here's the stuff you gave me" she pulled a paper bag from her side, passing it to him over the table "I would've had a cold if it wasn't for you" he smiled as she continued "too bad I wanted it though" she scrunched her face

"Jisoo" he pouted, surprising her as he took the hand she had on the table in his "you're so cute"

She was quiet for a second as her cheeks flushed, tucking some hair behind her ear "you're cute too" she avoided his eyes, a wide grin on his face

"You know, this date is coming to an end soon.. wanna go somewhere else?" He intertwine his fingers with hers, making her get up from the chair as he mischievously smirked

[a/n]
(In short, I'm asking if you could talk about my writing style, everything is welcome and I'd love to hear about it to improve)

Hope everyone is doing well!!
First of all, I'm so thankful to anyone reading this! It's currently #3 in vsoo stories! Whoo!

I've been having insomnia for about two weeks now (Any tips?) and I remembered my first fanfic here, "it girl" and i wanna ask if anyone has read it? (Currently unavailable.. it was so bad I deleted it)
I started it around 2018 and it was really a mess the last time I read it, it really showed that English wasn't my first language lol, it was really really bad overall

Also, has anyone read "lost and found" before I edited it and now? How different is it, did it improve?

My writing has really improved so much and I'm really happy, I'd love it if you could tell me what you think about it? I'd like to improve and I feel like readers view it differently and could provide tips and criticism so I can do my best

I wanna tell everyone that no matter your writing skills, if you want to write, do! With time you'll eventually improve and your once raw skills will get so much better! Keep reading, researching, learning and re-writing and progress will come by itself!

Originally, this used to be my coping with stress and all and looking back from now I'm so proud of how much healthier I am, physically and mentally. I've taken up art as a way of coping now and it really makes me happy, like I enter another dimension . If you're depressed keep looking for that thing that ignites a spark in you and you'll find it!

If anyone needs someone to talk to I'd really love to do so, would make me happy to help, please know you're never alone💞

Love you all and goodnight🥰