Month 6 pt.1

Natsu's pov
Me, Gray, Levy and Gajeel we're out shopping for baby clothes. Levy is 4 months pregnant now.

(Just you can get an idea of what levy looks like now that she's pregnant)(Still Natsu's pov)Me and Levy have been talking about our strange cravings

(Still Natsu's pov)
Me and Levy have been talking about our strange cravings. I've been craving ice a lot lately which is weird, and Levy has been craving iron. Of course we couldn't tell our baby daddy's (when Natsu or levy are talking about Both Gray and Gajeel They'll referrer to them as the baby daddy's) because it would be waaaay to embarrassing! But Gray sorta caught me eating ice cubes at night.

Flashback
Author's pov
After Gray had fallen asleep, Nastu snuck out of bed. He tip toed to the kitchen. He open the freezer and took out the tray of ice cubes, sat on the couch and enjoyed himself by devouring the ice cubes. Gray slowly got up and walked to the living room couch. When he saw what Natsu was doing, he started laughing hysterically. Natsu looked over and saw Gray rolling on the floor and crying from laughing so hard. "Stop it!!! It's not funny!! It's you're fault that I'm having these cravings!!!" Natsu shouted as his voice began to tremble. "Gray!" Natsu was now full on sobbing due to his mood swings and hormones. Gray saw this and ran up to Natsu. "Please don't cry Natsu! Why didn't you tell me you were having these cravings. I could have helped!" Gray said as he let out a breathy chuckle. "I'm soooorry G-Gray!" Natsu said through sniffles. "It's ok flame brain! Let's go to sleep and tomorrow I'll make you some ice, ok?" Gray said with a soft voice. "Ok." Natsu said sounding like a child not being able to get there way. After that Gray carried Natsu to there room and laid him down and fell asleep beside him.

End of flashback

After recounting the memory of that night Natsu felt a warm feeling in his chest.

A/N

Hehehe

Hehehe