-42-

[ducks]

Jungkook chuckled to himself once he turned his head over to the side to see Taehyung still peacefully sleeping through the window while cuddling his lion. It was still pretty early in the morning but the raven haired didn't get much sleep because of the amount of stuff that was on his mind.

Memories of the night before kept flooding back into his head and he didn't know whether to feel good about what happened or guilty. He felt a bit uneasy when he thought back on it, not knowing if it was necessarily right or not.

The raven haired shrugged it off, thinking he would just talk to the brunette about it once he woke up as he began scrolling through his phone. Jungkook clicked onto the Instagram app before his eyes widened at he stared at the amount of followers he had.

'497'

How did I lose that many Jungkook dumbfoundedly questioned himself as he scrolled through the people that were still following him, none of them being his friends besides Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung.

"It's probably just a glitch." The male told himself as he exited the app and went over to imessage to ask his friends why they unfollowed him. After he tried to send a message he got a notification seconds back saying the message could not be delivered.

"What the heck." He murmured as he tried to send messages to everyone else, receiving the same notification back for all of them besides Jin whose actually sent through.

Frustrated and confused, Jungkook tapped onto Jin's contact and pressed the call button. He wondered if he knew why he was blocked by almost everyone he knew. A few rings went by until the said male picked up.

"Hey what's up Jungkook." The older greeted, rustling could be heard in the background and it almost sounded like ducks could be heard in the background as well.

"Hey. Do you know why I'm blocked by practically the entire school?" Jungkook questioned with his eyebrow raised. He waited for an answer as he listened to Jin murmuring something to someone.

"Namjoon you're feeding the duck wrong."

"What?" The raven haired questioned. Jin and Namjoon are hanging out? That's unusual  he thought to himself as he kept waiting for Jin to answer.

"Wait what? Sorry I was- Namjoon you're gonna get your finger bitten off!" The older yelled as he glared at Namjoon who practically had his whole hand in the ducks mouth as he tried to feed it. "Relax it's just a duck." The younger responded before the duck bit down onto his pointer finger, Namjoon pulling his hand back in pain. "Fuck!"

Jin began laughing hysterically with Jungkook still on the line who was as confused as hell on what was going on. "Are you and Namjoon feeding ducks?"

"I'm feeding ducks, Namjoon is getting eaten by ducks." The older responded while still laughing, calming down after a few seconds. "Anyways, what did you say?"

"I asked if you knew why I'm blocked by almost the whole school."

"You are too?" Namjoon suddenly spoke into the phone, sucking on his finger that was now bleeding. It felt awkward to speak to Namjoon again because of what happened but he thought he'd just roll with it.

"Damnit." Jin mumbled causing Jungkook to raise his eyebrow. "I think Hoseok, Mark, and Jackson overheard my conversation with Namjoon about all of us being gay-"

"Wait, why'd you tell Jin I'm gay?!" Jungkook directed at Namjoon who suddenly panicked. "I didn't think they were eavesdropping on us!" The older responded making the raven haired sigh in frustration, deciding it wasn't the best time to argue.