Chapter 28.

PLEASE COMMENT AS YOU READ ESPECIALLY ON THIS CHAPTER!!!

~

I stood there for a moment, completely frozen in my place, the only sound coming from me being the ragged short breaths escaping my lips. Zayn watched me for a while, before whipping out his phone and typing something into it, probably texting Harry. Once he slid his phone into his jeans he looked back up at me then at the man on the ground.

"Did you know this man?" he asked watching the blood from the man's back begin to drip onto the floor of the hallway. My head shook vigorously as one of Zayn's hands found his pocket, while the other ran through his hair. "It's a good thing I killed him, Harry would have his balls if he caught this" he said with his eyes blown out of his head.

None of the thoughts in my head were connecting, just a few random words and memories of the last twenty minutes. I remember going into the bathroom with Sophia and I remember her leaving to get something to drink. There was a noise outside, like a bang, and then I left the bathroom. After that it was all just a blur of fear and irritation.

 As I stood there trying to connect some of my thoughts, pounding footsteps had come flying down the stairs. Even with the loud hum of the music and the shouts from other people in the club, the banging could be heard. When I looked back up, Harry and the rest of the boys had been standing there, baffled and completely confused.

"What is going on?!" Harry said reaching his hand out and grabbing my wrist to pull me away from the bloody man. My feet stumbled around the dead body until I was standing in front of Harry. His eyes looked around the hallway as the beat in the music had dropped. My lips opened and closed, but none of the words in my mind were coming out.

"Wait, where is Soph?" Liam said as panic began to rise in his voice. My brain had finally made a connection and the words flew from my mouth before I could catch them.

"She went to get something to drink" I said sparing the details that she would be drinking alcohol. Liam's eyes widened in fury as his fist began to clench.

"She what?!" he said turning around and looking over at the bar. Sure enough, Sophia was sat on the last stool and talking to the drunk girl next to her. Liam stomped away from the group and towards the bar as Harry had tugged on my elbow.

"What happened?" he asked, a little less harshly but still keeping his firm tone. My thoughts were jumbling again and when I looked at the bloody man on the floor, my mind went into a hurricane of confusion. "Arabella, do you want to go upstairs so you can breathe a little?" he asked making me look at him with a blank expression.

Harry took it as a yes and nodded towards the boys. They followed as Harry led me by wrist up the staircase and onto the much quieter second floor. The music had dulled up here making my brain clear itself much easier than it had downstairs. We walked past all the tables, Harry waving to a few men who had called his name. Before finally making his way back to the couch the boys had previously sat on.

Louis took his spot on the end as Zayn and Niall sat down on either side. Harry comfortably plopped himself on the other end of couch as his hand lifted up the bottom of his shirt to scratch his stomach. His toned abs came into view and my mind had became fuzzy again. It's too hot in here.