ʙɪᴛᴇ ꜱɪᴢᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Stop it!" I cried out to them as they pulled me by my hair to the end of the hallway. "Let me go!"

"Uh-uh," Naomi tutted, waving her finger at me. The two of them laughed before a particular harsh tug and shove left me shrieking, stumbling into the bathroom. I fell on the cold tiles using my hands to try and break the fall.

"Ne, Erina?" Naomi called out with a wicked smirk on her face. "Yes?" Erina replied, pulling me up by my hair, and pushing me up against the wall.

"Do you think Megumi said the same thing, while Sayaka's dad was about to murder her?"

I glared at the two of them. Not this again.

"He didn't-" I strangled out, before feeling a harsh slap on the side of my cheek.

"Shut up! She wasn't talking to you!" Erina's nasally voice yelled back.

"He- He didn't kill her! He was murdered!" I gasped shielding my face, looking down.

"Yeah, right," Naomi rolled her eyes, grabbing a hold of my cheeks with her perfectly manicured hand and pulling it towards her. "Then why did the police arrive to see Megumi brutally murdered and your father, with a knife in his hand?"

"Too bad that your father was such a coward that he took his own life after killing her." Erina stated twirling a lock of my hair around her finger.

I took a staggered breath in before blinking back tears. "He was set-up"

"And since your father isn't around to pay for the crime-" Naomi trailed on, pulling out a pocket blade from behind her back.

"You will."

"Oi melons." A familiar voice pointed out.

Melons?

Wait am I-

My eyes shot open, blinking rapidly, trying to adjust to the new lighting. I turned and saw the culprit. Unruly, red hair spiked at the ends, green eyes, and a smug grin.

Ayato.

"You were whimpering and writhing in your sleep. It was annoying." He commented from the end of the bed.

I rolled my eyes and sat upright. I don't want to know how long he was watching me sleep.

"You were being possessed of something?" He accused, brows furrowing.