19

Abi's P.O.V.

"Abi!" Thor announced loudly, giving me a hug.

"Hey." I said with a small smile.

Steve nodded to me and I smiled at him, he handed everyone's sandwiches to them but there was an empty spot next to me.

"Where is Clint?" I asked.

"Right here." He said from behind me.

He turned my chair and pulled me up as if I was standing but he took all my weight, wrapping his arms around me.

"I missed you." He mumbled into my hair, causing a smile to spread across my face.

"I want to eat, so stop all that mushy crap and sit down." Tony groaned.

I smiled, looking down as I felt my cheeks turn a deep shade of red. Clint helped me back down into the wheelchair before sitting down next to me, taking my hand in his as we both ate our sandwiches with our free hand. Steve and Natasha tidied away, I looked up at Clint with a small smile and he pressed a kiss on my forehead, one of the very few places I wasn't injured.

"Clint, a word?" Tony said as he got up from his seat.

I looked at Clint, then at Tony, then back at Clint, a frown plastered on my face the whole time.

"Uh sure?" Clint said, looking just as confused as I was.

They stepped out onto the balcony and Clint had his back to me, but I could just about see the top of Tony's face over Clint's shoulder. Tony's eyes lit up as he spoke to Clint, I knew he was forming some sort of plan out there.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked Bruce.

"I have no idea, but whatever it is I'm sure we will find out soon." He said.

I watched as Clint pulled Tony into a hug and Tony smirked at me, I was not looking forward to finding out what he had done.

Clint's P.O.V.

"Clint, a word?" Tony said to me.

Abi looked between the two of us, a frown on her face, but I was just as confused as she was.

"Uh sure?" I said.

I followed him out onto the balcony and he turned to me, a serious look on his face.

"Right, what's going on with you and Abi?" He asked.

My heart started to race at the sound of her name and a small smile spread across my lips.

"I'm in love with her Stark." I said with a sigh.

"Well it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out, you two couldn't make it any more obvious to everyone around you. You just need to work on making it obvious to each other. I probably shouldn't be telling you this but I spoke to her earlier, she feels the same way. But she doesn't know how you feel about her, you need to show her Clint, and finally ask her out for god sake!" He said with a grin.

"I can't ask her out! I haven't asked a girl out in... well probably ever. I wouldn't even know what to say." I said with a sigh.

"Well that can be fixed, I've got a way with women." Tony said with a smirk.

"Yeah, I don't doubt it. But I can't just go up to her and ask her out, it has to be special you know." I said.

"That can be arranged. Right, I'm going to take her back down to the lab and teach her how to use the wheelchair, we aren't too sure how long it'll be until she can walk properly again as her knee was quite badly damaged. I can keep her occupied until this evening, but you need to get everyone to help you to set up." He said.