58

Abi's P.O.V.

"You're pregnant." He breathed as he stood up, wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Eight weeks." I said.

I looked over Clint's shoulder and the others all had a smile on their face, but Natasha looked a little worried.

"I can't belive it." Clint whispered.

"Neither can I." I said with a small smile.

I cupped his face in my hands and pressed a soft kiss on his lips, when we parted he rested his forehead on mine as a smiled tugged at the edge of his lips.

"It's going to be different this time, I promise." He said quietly.

"I know." I said as he ran his thumb across my cheek.

"Well I don't know about you two but we are all going to bed." Tony said, interrupting us and making me jump a little.

I buried my head into Clint's chest to hide the blush that had risen to my cheeks and when I looked around a few minutes later, the room was totally empty other than the two of us. He dipped his head to kiss me again but we were interrupted by his phone ringing and when he took it out, he let out a groan.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Fury." He said with a sigh before answering the phone.

I hoped it wasn't another mission, I don't think I could deal with the stress of him being away on a mission again.

"Fury... yeah I'm with everyone... the helicarrier?... fine, we will be right there." Clint said before putting his phone back in his pocket.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Fury wants us all to meet at the helicarrier, and he asked for you too." Clint said with a frown.

"What the hell does he want me there for?" I asked, confused.

"We won't know until we get there, we need to go and wake the others." He said.

"I swear that man always calls at the wrong times, I was looking forward to spending tonight with you." I groaned.

"Me too beautiful, me too, now you go get Steve and Bruce, I'll get Tony, Nat and Thor." Clint said before heading to the elevator.

"Bruce!" I called as I pounded on his door.

It soon opened to reveal a very tired looking Bruce, he frowned when he saw me and I gave him an apologetic look.

"Fury called, he wants us at the helicarrier asap so get ready." I said, earning a groan from him.

I walked down to Steve's door and lifted my hand to knock but just as I was about to, the door swung open and Steve stood there with a duffel bag slung casually over his shoulder.

"I heard what you said to Bruce." He said as he stepped out.

"Right, okay, well we are flying there on the quinjet so if you're ready to go then head up. I need to pack a bag, I don't have a pre-prepared one like you guys." I said before disappearing into my room.

I grabbed a duffel bag from under my bed and filled it with as much stuff as I could fit, I wasn't too sure how long we were going to be gone and I wanted to be prepared. Once I had packed it, I made my way up in the elevator and climbed into the quinjet to find the others all waiting for me.

"Take your time, it's not like Fury wanted us there as soon as possible." Tony said tiredly.

"Well sorry I don't have a bag packed and ready so I can leave at the drop of a hat, I'm not like you guys." I frowned as I took a seat next to Clint.