Chapter 37 😺

~Y/N POV~

I received a text from Lisa yesterday saying that she has to actually go home tomorrow now so if I still wanted her to meet the boys it would have to be today.

I mean of course I wanted her to meet them, she's been my only friend for god knows how many years so it would mean a lot if she did. I kind of noticed with texting her she still seemed a little off with it but still agreed but she knows how much it would mean to me. Just like the boys before they're totally unsure about the whole thing, meeting her in person. She's only ever seen Jin in human form not the others, she's only seen Jimin, Yoongi, Hosoek and Taehyung in cat form over our skype conversations. She's never seen Namjoon or Jungkook at all.

Out of all seven of them I've got to say I'm more worried about Jimin meeting her. He didn't like her to begin with and I can't forget the way he reacted when he first seen her but he promised to be good he's just gonna keep his distance. Just how I can imagine Namjoon will be because he's barely spoken to me since we had sex.

It's made me massively upset but at the same time he still hangs around but just doesn't talk, he sits and stares into out of space. I've always wondered what he was thinking but I know it's useless to even try because he won't give in to telling me. I've noticed him watching me though but when I look at him he looks away. He's been like this for a few days now so I've just come to being use to it be now. One minute all lovey dovey and the next just off and distant.

I waited patiently with all of us in the living room. Jin of course was making snacks in the kitchen but Jungkook kept trying to sneak past him and steal some but Jin caught him everytime.

All of the boys were in human form since they were to meet Lisa for the first time. I told them they didn't have to stay downstairs if they werent comfortable or they could stay in their car forms if they wanted but no they wanted to stay in human form, it surprised me when Jimin was determined to stay human too.

I sat on the sofa watching the tv sitting between Jimin and Yoongi while Hosoek and Taehyung sat across from us also watching just a wildlife programme about cheetahs in the wild. They were so engrossed in watching it especially when the cheetah would run after prey on the screen. Namjoon however sat on the one seater staring off into space, rubbing his lips and now and again I would see if eyes on me but try and not pay much attention to it.

"God I wish I could do that, I'm jealous." Taehyung

"You're not the only one Tae." Hoseok

He pats Taes shoulder with a chuckle but neither boys take their eyes off the cheetah currently hunting a antelope.

The door bell rings and I jump up and run to the door already knowing who this is.

"I'll get it!! It's Lisa!!"

I opens the door wide and found Lisa there as expected awkwardly smiling at me but I pull her in for a hug and take her inside. She's been here before many times before my parents passed away so it's not a new place to her.

"I'm so glad you could make it."

"Me too. I have to leave tomorrow so we not stop by." Lisa

She shrugged, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears. I took her hand and guided her further into the house still watching her walk with me. I was just so excited for everyone to meet.

"Guys this  is-"

I stop in my track when I turn and bump into someone's hard chest already standing there.

"Lisa, yes we know. Hi, I'm Namjoon."

I don't know what surprised me more, the fact he stood there with out me knowing about it or the fact he was the first to speak to Lisa. Namjoon stuck a hand out to Lisa reaching around me to do so because of how close we stood together, when all I could do was stare up at his face.