82

Abi's P.O.V.

It had been almost a week and the team were finally on their way home, I couldn't wait for them to finally come home so I could tell them about everything. So much had happened in the past few days and they had missed all of it, Tony had left to go and join them again on the day Clint had proposed; Clint went down to talk to him and then Tony announced he was leaving again before just disappearing. The tower shook a little as the quinjet came in to land, a squeal escaped my lips as I jumped up from my seat and run up to meet the others, leaving the twins with Clint and Sam.

"Hey Abi." Steve said as he enveloped me in a hug.

"Hey Steve." I said with a grin.

I greeted the others but frowned when Tony didn't get off of the quinjet with them.

"Where's Tony?" I asked Bruce.

"I sent him back here days ago with a broken wrist, I thought he was here." Bruce said with a puzzled look.

"He was here, but he left a few days ago and said he was coming back out with you guys." I said with a frown.

"What?" Bruce asked in disbelief.

"Jarvis, where is Tony?" I demanded.

"He's in LA, Miss Gilbert." Jarvis said.

"I'm going to get him, but before that I have something to tell you and I want you all to promise you aren't going to get mad." I said.

"We promise." Steve said and the others all nodded in agreement.

"Well, I Uh... I went with Sam and found Clint, we brought him back here and we are planning on getting married." I said sheepishly, flinching a little in preparation for their yelling.

"As long as you're happy that's all that matters." Steve said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Are you not mad?" I asked.

"Sam already told us yesterday, he didn't want us coming back here and freaking out." Steve whispered and a smile spread across my face.

"Well thank you for not freaking out." I whispered back.

We pulled away from the hug and they all followed me down to the living room where we found Sam, Clint and the twins.

"Hey guys." Clint said sheepishly, getting up and shoving his hands in his pockets.

Everyone was silent before Nat stalked towards him, Clint flinched ready for a punch but instead she flung her arms around him and he quickly hugged her back.

"Thank god you're alright, where the hell have you been you idiot? We've been worried sick about you." She scolded, slapping his arm.

"Sorry Nat." He said with a sheepish grin, happy they weren't too mad at him.

"So you guys are getting married then, are the arrangements still the same as before?" Nat asked.

"My bridesmaids will be the same but we might make a few changes, Clint and I are going to plan it this time, and I'm not sure if Tony will still walk me down the aisle as he's pretty mad at us right now." I said with a sigh.

"He'll come around, I'm sure, and if he doesn't I'd be happy to walk you down the aisle." Bruce offered.

"Thank you so much Bruce." I said, pulling him into a hug.

"Well we all need to go and get cleaned up, that mission was awful, I'm pretty sure we're all wearing the same things we left in." Steve said with a frown.