92

Abi's P.O.V.

The honeymoon was everything I had ever dreamed of and more, it was by far the best experience of my life and I was sad to be on my way home but happy too because I finally get to see my babies. We had stayed in the most amazing places and done some of the coolest things, there was no way I was going to forget any of it any time soon;

Greece- we stayed in a sweet little villa with a little outside seating area and and we did so many things; we went to an open air cinema, hiked and had a picnic at the top of one of the cliffs, went for a trip around the island on an ATV and so much more.

Barcelona- we stayed in another and it was amazing, and the city was so beautiful; we spent quite a bit of time there just walking around and I did a little bit of shopping too. Well maybe more than a little bit but we were told to enjoy ourselves and I definitely did, and whilst I was dragging him between shops Clint had a smile on his face too.

Kruger National Park- we stayed in this little... ? I don't know if it could be classed as a villa but it was amazing; definitely my favourite accommodation by far. I remember waking up early one morning, the sun was just rising and I looked out of the big floor to ceiling window and saw two leopard cubs roaming around outside, I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture before getting Clint. It was such an amazing experience and something I will definitely never forget, along with the safari we went on.

Cornwall- we stayed in a about half a mile from the beach, which was perfect considering what Clint had planned; teaching me to surf. Most of my time was spent falling off of the board and into the water but in the last few days I managed to get the hand of it and I only fell off a few times. We took the owners' advice and took a walk into the town on one of the days and I was happy that we did; it was so peaceful and the air felt cleaner, it was beyond amazing.

Maldives- we stayed in these little and at one end was a slide which my man child husband found highly amusing and spent hours on it, and on the other side was a that I definitely made the most out of. The water was beautiful, it was so clear that you could see the sea floor all around our hut, we spent most of our days in the water or relaxing on the hammock, and I knew that I definitely wanted to return here soon.

Krausnick- we stayed in the tropical islands resort, in the and I felt like a kid again, we probably looked like big kids running around a water park but I didn't care, it was amazing. We spent everyday in the waterpark and it was amazing, the best part was it was inside so I didn't get burnt by the sun whilst we were waiting in line for the slides.

Bora Bora- we stayed in one of those again but unfortunately this one didn't have a slide or a hammock, it did mean I got to spend more time with Clint though as he wasn't occupied with the slide. We went on a boat trip and went snorkelling, I took some photos underwater of the fish and of Clint being a goofball.

Venice- we stayed in a on the grand canal and it was beautiful, it was a bit weird at first but I quickly got used to looking out the window and seeing water everywhere. We had dinner at the sweetest little beside the canal every night; we went there once and I didn't want to eat anywhere else, their food was amazing. On the last night, we decided to go for an evening gondola ride and I took a on one of the bridges before we climbed aboard, and I was pretty proud of how it turned out; it's such a beautiful city in the evenings.

Sydney- we stayed in a , not even a hundred metres from the beach and it was beautiful. Clint made sure to get me back up on a surf board again, and I was a lot better this time than I was before in Cornwall. Sydney was beautiful, the city is just amazing and we even managed to get tickets to a show in the opera house.

Reykjavik- we stayed in a cabin with a glass section at the end with a bed in it so we could see the northern lights at night before bed and it was absolutely beautiful. We also had a hot tub and we definitely made the most of it as it was starting to get cold when we arrived in Iceland. We visited the and went on a in the mountains, it was so beautiful and being cuddled up beside Clint under a blanket made everything so much better.