97

Clint's P.O.V. *Time skip 7 months*

"Tony step on it! I do not want to deliver this baby in the back of your car." I said, starting to freak out.

"I am not having this baby in the back of a car!" Abi yelled before groaning in pain and squeezing my hand as she had another contraction.

"We're almost there, less than a minute away." Tony said quickly.

Tony eventually pulled up outside the hospital and I quickly helped Abi inside, a couple of nurses and doctors whisked her away whilst I was lead after them by another nurse. When I reached the room, Abi had already been moved onto a bed and the doctors were talking her through everything, I quickly rushed to her side and took her hand in mine, I almost let out a yelp when she crushed my hand in her vice like grip. It took a while but eventually one of the doctors announced she could see the head, I felt a wave of emotions crash over me as tears welled up in my eyes, I couldn't believe this was actually happening, we were going to have another baby in a few minutes.

"I'm so proud of you baby, you're doing so well, our little boy is almost here." I said to Abi, kissing her forehead.

We had decided this time we would like to know the gender of the baby, and thankfully we weren't surprised by it being two babies again, but I was overjoyed when they told us we were having another boy.

"Almost there Mrs Barton, just one last big push for me." The doctor said as she nodded to one of the nurses.

Abi tensed and let out a groan, a few seconds later the loud screams and cries of our little boy filled the room, I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks this time, the emotions were overwhelming.

"You did it baby, I'm so proud of you, that's our little boy, he sure has a set of lungs on him just like his mom." I said with a grin and she smiled tiredly up at me.

"Have you agreed on a name?" One of the nurses asked.

I looked down at Abi and smiled, she smiled back up at me as we both looked at the nurse and nodded; we'd agreed on a name a little while ago.

Abi's P.O.V.

"Here you go Mrs Barton." One of the nurses said, handing me my baby boy wrapped up in a blanket.

"Look at him, he's perfect." I said to Clint.

"That he is my love." He said, kissing the top of my head.

"Mr and Mrs Barton, there's a man outside demanding that he be let in, Mr Stark I think he said his name is?" A nurse said with a frown.

"Let him in." Clint said, chuckling.

Tony walked in and a smile lit up his face when he saw the little bundle in my arms, he walked around to the other side of my bed and peered down at him.

"He's adorable, does he have a name?" Tony asked.

"Yeah." Clint said, nodding, unable to keep the grin off of his face.

"His name is Walker, Walker Anthony Barton." I said and Tony had to do a double take as he looked up at me.

"What? Are you serious?" He asked in disbelief.

"We sure are, you've done so much for us Tony so we wanted to give you something too." I said softly.

"That's amazing, you didn't have to." Tony said as he smiled down at Walker.

"Where are the others?" Clint asked.

"They're on their way, they got back from their missions about half an hour ago, Pepper didn't want to come down here without them." He said.