Chapter 40 😺

~Y/N POV~

To be honest I'm starting to run out of things to talk about at my therapy sessions now. I'm sitting on the couch on Dr Lim's office and we've already spoke of how I've been feeling through the week since now my sessions are down to once a week, which is now a very good thing. Soon I'll only have to see her once every two weeks and then only once a month and then soon not at all.

Don't get me wrong I think Dr Lim has been helpful when it came to my nightmares that I use to get or giving me exercises I could use when I use to get bad panic attacks and that's been a long time ago too. I mean she also suggested to adopt a hybrid and I adopted seven and fell in love with all of them so if she didn't suggest this to me when she did I wouldn't have them today. So I'm thankful she put that in my mind to go to the rescue centre and found them.

Though I have noticed Dr Lim smirking to herself sometimes when she looks at me, which I don't get, especially when I'm speaking and some how it seems as though she hasn't noticed that I've seen her do this or she doesn't know she's doing it herself but she has to know right, especially if she's thinking of something in particular.

"So is the relationship you have with your hybrids still very good or is there any new problems that have arisen?" Dr Lim

To be honest I've not had much except for Jungkook kissing another hybrid and Namjoon being hot and cold all the time, so not really anything more than that.

"Nope, no problems but there is a little different behaviour change in all of them, well more Namjoon than anything."

As I stated she opened and closed her mouth before she spoke again and clicked at her pen, ready to take notes.

"Oh? How so?" Dr Lim

"Well, for one they're always with me, like just now as you seen three of them are just in the waiting room. Before when they waited for me it was in the car or at home. They all constantly tell me to eat something all the time, they never use to unless there was food around. The other day I was walking down the stairs and Jungkook insisted on carrying me down. It's just so weird and now ALL of them sleep in my bed with me. They never use to do that either, it use to be at least four of them at most all at one time in either their cat forms or human forms."

Dr Lim was taking notes, writing on her pad of paper as I was talking but watching her as I told her what they were like. It may seem like nothing but to me it's not just nothing. I notice the change and Dr Lim might not and I cant even tell by what she's thinking by the whole thing because she showed no emotion on her face.

"Are they more protective than before Y/n, or are they actually okay? No change?" Dr Lim

She looked at me through the top of her glasses, her head still bend down towards her note pad but her eyes fully on me.

"Come to think of it yes. We went to the zoo the other day and Taehyung and Hoseok were ready to fight with another hybrid because he stood next to me in line for some ice cream. Actually Namjoon is the worse."

She stopped scribbling the moment I mentioned his name and put down her pen.

"How so?" Dr Lim

"Well all of us were in the supermarket two days ago, a woman bumped her trolley into me by accident and I was obviously fine it was just a little bump to the side of my leg and Namjoon just lost it. He started shouting at her and calling her names, the womans husband joined in and lets just say I had to drag Namjoon out shouting and almost kicking at the couple. I've never seen him that angry and it was all over something so little. Anyway he hasn't spoken to me since, just watches me from a far like he always does now."

I pouted just thinking about it.

A grin appeared on Dr Lim's lips as if it was amusing in some way but began to write again in her note pad.

"Y/n, let me ask you a personal question okay?" Dr Lim

I hate her personal questions.

"Okay?"

"Have you been intimate with Namjoon but have not told me about this?" Dr Lim

I froze.

I thought I did mention it already to her. I guess I didn't.

"I have been but I thought I already told you."

She shook her head without looking about me but still writing notes.

"No, I'm afraid you haven't. And he's marked you too?" Dr Lim

I nod but then realise she's not looking at me so she wont see it.

"Yes he has."

She puts her pen down again to look at me with a curious look.

"Can I see it please? I mean hybrid marks are a very personal thing but I'm just a little curious to see what it looks like since I cant seem to see it from here like I can see a little of the others." Dr Lim

"Erm, okay I guess."

I shrugged and stood up to take only the two steps to her chair as she scooted a little closer on her chair and sat up straight when I moved my hair more to the side so she can have a look at it. It's not hard to miss, it's been weeks now and it still looks as fresh as it was when he first did it. The other marks were healing in to what would look like a healed over scar. Namjoons bite was different, his not only was dark red teeth marks but still a little pink around the edges of the marks almost like a fresh hickey that's fading away but this has been here for a while now.

Dr Lim looks at it carefully, moving closer to the mark, lowering her glasses but showing nothing on her face then nods and sits back properly and starts writing again.

"Thank you Y/n. It looks fairly recent." Dr Lim

I shifted my hair back to cover the mark and sat back down again.

"That's the thing it wasn't recent. It was done weeks ago now and it's still like this."

Dr Lim pauses for just a moment after I spoke, her eyes focused on her writing until she shook her head once and began writing again.

"Do you know why it could be like this?"

"No, I'm afraid not Y/n, I don't know much about marking in hybrids myself so I couldn't tell you why it's like that." Dr Lim

She only looked at me briefly as she spoke but continued to write, it's as if she was writing enough to write a book.

"Is there anything else that has happened since we last spoke?" Dr Lim

"Actually I suggested to the boys that they could come to my work place and see where I work since I've been going in a lot more these days."

I smiled to myself but Dr Lim completely stopped writing, dropping her pen back to her notepad and putting it to the side on her small table next to her coffee cup.

"What did they say when you suggested this?" Dr Lim

"They told me they didn't want to so I respect their wishes. I don't want to force them if they're not ready, I know what they're like around new people."

She nods firmly, placing her hands over one another on her lap.

"That's alright. It's a good thing you didn't, if they weren't ready who knows what could happen if they went to you place of work." Dr Lim

Her shoulders shrugged up a little as she spoke and I couldn't agree with her more.

"Well to sum up todays session I have to say was very interesting, but I'm happy your making excellent progress Y/n." Dr Lim

I'm glad she said that but I haven't found this whole session interesting at all. Just the same old conversations about my days and the boys, that's about it, but whatever floats her boat I'm okay with, now I just have to get out of here and go home with Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok who were currently in the waiting room for me.