Chapter 42 😺

~Y/N POV~

We're all sitting watching a movie in the living room. We've gathered all the pillows from every bedroom and basically covered the whole room in pillows and bed sheets.

The lights were turned off so it was pretty dark and the only light there was in the room was coming from the tv. I was cuddled on the floor between Jin and Hoseok. Jimin was on the other side of Hoseok on the floor while Jungkook was on the other side of Jin. Yoongi sat on the single seater by himself while Taehyung and Namjoon sat behind on the sofa.

We were all pretty close since Yoongi also pulled the one seater closer to everyone in the middle of the room. The coffee table was also moved since Jungkook picked it up and put it next to the stairs to give us some more room on the floor.

Everyone was pretty engrossed in the movie since it was a action movie but I got lost like half way through it because a sudden thought came to mind. Well it's something I've been thinking about for a few days now and I've finally come a decision.

"Y/n are you okay?" Jin

I heard him whisper in my ear but I nodded with a hum.

"Are you sure? I can tell you're no longer watching this." Jin

"I'm fine I was just thinking about something."

I whispered back but he sat up picking up the remote that was behind his head on the sofa between Taehyung and Namjoon and paused the movie creating a few gasps from some of the other boys in the room.

"I knew it! What's on your mind?" Jin

"Huh?" Yoongi

He rubs his eyes confused at what was going on right now.

"It's nothing it can wait until after the movie."

I tried to grab the remote from him but instead he stretched his arm out away from me so I couldn't grab it from him.

"No it's okay you can tell us now. You aren't watching it because of whatever it is you're thinking." Jin

He has a point I guess.

"Well for the past few days I've been thinking about selling my parents holiday house. The one they....passed away in."

I felt Hoseoks shoulders tense beside me. Whenever I talk about them Hoseok and some of the others get all tense and weird about it but I've come to conclusion about that. I think they're just not fans of talking about the dead, they get uncomfortable so maybe it's to do with whatever happened to them on the streets. For hybrids anything can happen out there.

"Okay?" Taehyung

I heard him say from behind me.

"What did you decide then?" Namjoon

I turned over my shoulder to look at him clenching his jaw with his arms crossed over his chest and staring at me already with his famous serious look.

"I decided to sell it. It's bad memories but that also means I'll have to go back to pick up some personal belongings that are still there."

"Can someone else not get them for you?" Jungkook

I shook my head turning my upper body back around to the normal position with my back pressed against the back of the couch.

"No there's no one that can do this for me. I was hoping that you would all come with me to help pack up somethings? It could also be like a little getaway at the same time. The woods around the house are really nice and there's even a little lake too."