Chapter 45😺

~Y/N POV~

The drive there went as planned. We had something to eat at Panda Express as Taehyung had requested and then made it to the house just in time to meet the realtor that works locally in the area.

Yoongi had driven all night following the satnav that I set up for him to show him the way. I did feel bad that after we ate I pretty much just fell straight asleep and slept the whole way here cuddled next to Jimin in the back of the mini van. I did happen to wake up at one point to hear Yoongi and Namjoon whispering since Taehyung wanted to cuddle with me and Jimin in the back the rest of the way.

I couldn't exactly make out the words but it sounded like a heated discussion between the two judging by the harsh tone in their whispers and at one point I heard Yoongi hiss. Which caused Jin to wake up and tell them to shut up and they did so I just went back to sleep cuddling into Jimin's upper body as he was slightly turned to allow me to snuggle into his chest. He used a neck pillow and leaned against the window with his back and Taehyung managed to find a way to curl himself up in a ball and lay his head on my stomach the whole way there and he never stopped purring every time I opened my eyes. He was quite content laying where he was as I was laying on Jimin during the whole drive.

It's been years since I came to this house so I forgot just how long of a drive it was. Really we could take plane and fly out the nearest airport but me and my parents use to drive since it was considered a family bonding time the three of us in one small space together for 10 straight hours.

When we arrived at the house I was woken up quite abruptly when Taehyung was yanked off me and dragged out the car by none other than Namjoon. I had to scold him for waking the three of us in the back like that and Hoseok took the opportunity to tease him for being jealous yet Namjoon didn't deny it.

After that Namjoon stuck to me like glue. We had to wait for the realtor to come which was suppose to be very soon and she was suppose to take pictures of the inside and out. So we left our bags inside mini van and the boys were unusually quiet standing around like they didn't know what to do with themselves.

So I came up with an idea to go inside and check things are okay first before the realtor comes to take pictures and discusses a few things with me. It took my whole strength to be able to do that but Namjoon held my hand. It wasn't easy to walk back into this place since I hadn't been inside it since the night I threw myself out the window in the upstairs landing.
Of course it was fixed as were a few other things and some deep cleaning was also made throughout the living room since that is the room my dad was found in and the kitchen was my mother. I assumed she tried to run or something. Let's just say I won't be spending much time in those rooms nor will I stay in my own bedroom. I think I'll sleep in one of the guests rooms we have here. It's only for two nights so no harm in doing so.

Walking back into this house through that front door it leads straight to the living room and I sucked in a breath with all the memories good and bad come flooding back. I found myself stuck to Namjoons side, gluing myself to his side as if to comfort me in some way.

I only did a quick inspection of the place upstairs and down stairs. Though I couldn't stand to look at the very window I had to throw myself out of to save my life. It was like a rerun flew across my mind and I had to get downstairs. Namjoon however refused to even go up the stairs with me, telling me something about checking on the others that were still outside talking amongst themselves.

When I had that flash back running from that man that chased me I literally just ran out the house and into the arms of the first person I could find. Jungkook.

I literally ran into his arms, colliding into his body which startled him with surprise and probably the force I ran into him with.

"Jeez, Y/n, you may be small but you have some strength on you." Jungkook