Chapter 46 😺

~Y/N POV~

We decided to go out to the lake for swimming today since tomorrow we plan on going back home. Just two nights is all we need and we've barely been in the house as it is. Yesterday we went to the nearest town and did shopping and then a picnic outside in the woods with a little hike.

It seems like the boys don't like being in the house just like I don't. Maybe it's because of they know the history of the house so we don't spend anytime in the living room we actually spend time in the guest bedroom which so happens to be two doors away from my original bedroom and I still cant bring myself to look at that window which also seems to make Namjoon a little edgy to be around but yet doesn't say anything. He's barely spoken again since I gave him that look of knowing they're hiding something.

I know they are and I haven't forgotten what Yoongi said yesterday. I haven't confronted him about it but I plan to. I texted Lisa to ask her to find out about ELITE7, she didn't say much than she would video chat me later on tonight so that's good. I know she can help me with finding that out since it has something to do with her uncle. I don't know what it is but I want to find out because first I seen files on it at my company and then I heard Yoongi talk about it. It seems all too fishy but I'll find out tonight hopefully, but I know I will.

It's all I've been thinking about so I've kept quiet even with the guys asking me what's the matter with me but I say I'm fine even if they don't believe me they just don't press on it.

While at the Lake we decided to go skinny dipping since it was a hot day and the lake is private anyway so I have no worried about getting caught, no one will see us.

I was in the cool water naked swimming alone, thinking with my thoughts about just everything. Have they been lying to me about where they came from? Thinking back on how they reacted to Johoon who so happened to hold the file of ELITE7 that Yoongi so also happened to be talking about raised red flags to me. Something is going on and it bugs the hell of me that I don't know what it is.

"Y/n?"

I turned around in the water, my toes just barely touching the ground below me in the water.

"Yes Yoongi?"

Just the man I was thinking about actually. His ears must of been burning or something with how hard I was thinking about him.

"Are you okay? You're all the way over here by yourself." Yoongi

I nodded to him planting a fake smile on my face but he noticed it and frowns swimming closer to me until he could pull my naked body to his all the while listening to the others splashing and laughing in the distance. At least they're having a nice time though.

"What's on your mind Y/n?" Yoongi

He whispers cupping my one cheek with one hand and his other firmly on my waist.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

I just came out with it and asked. It's eating me up inside and if there is something to hide then I want to here it from at least one of them. Yoongi was taken back by my question, to open and close his mouth as if he wanted to say something but then shook his head.

"N-No, why would you ask? Is this about yesterday?" Yoongi

I nod quietly looking down at his body in the water.

"Yeah, I cant help but think you're all keeping something from me. It's sneaky and secretive. If your hiding something from me and it was wrong I'd rather hear it from one of you Yoongi. Did you do something that you are scared I wouldn't forgive you?"