Chapter One

🌺//(Y/n)'s POV//🌺

Its... a door? What the hell is going on? All I can see is a door. Nothing else, what the heck.

I sigh to myself, "I guess my only option is to walk through." This is so confusing, one minute I'm walking into Hope's Peak Academy, next minute I'm out cold and I wake up to see a freaking door!

I walk through the door only to see... "a classroom?"

"...who are you?" a woman with grey hair and piercing red eyes asks me.
"Woah what's going on? What happened to me?" I stammer out.
"Come into the room, I was just considering discussing the matter with everyone." a larger man with a white suit on called out to me. "You're the last one to arrive anyway."
"Ah, o-okay." I say as I step further into the room.
"Eh!? This is everyone!? How'd you figure that, huh?" A girl with colorful hair and, horns? Shouted questioningly.
"There are 17 desks in this classroom. Now that they are here, that makes 17. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out." He stated, sounding rather annoyed.
A shorter, pudgy boy in a chef's uniform spoke out, "So, what should we talk about? Does anyone know why we've been gathered in this classroom?"

"Well, does anyone here recall actually coming to this classroom?"

We looked around, each face wore a startled expression. Not one person answered back.

〰️Time skip brought to you by Cham-P〰️

I'm dumbfounded. One minute we were in a classroom talking to a damn stuffed rabbit, the next we're one a Tropical Island! Well, the least I should do is introduce myself.

I see two people talking not too far away from me. The short chef looking boy from earlier, and a blonde woman in a green dress. I guess I'll talk to them first
I walk over to the chatting pair, it seems I have interrupted a pervert in the act.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." the blonde one ignores the boy she was speaking to.
"Oh, hi! My name is (Y/n), I'm the (U/t)!" I managed to be confident, surprisingly.
"My name is Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Princess. I am a foreign exchange student from a small European Kingdom called Novoselic." Sonia gave me a warm smile as she introduced herself. Huh, she's kind of... cute. WAIT NO, (Y/n) you can NOT be catching feelings.
I smile back at her, "I hope we can become good friends."
"Thank you (Y/n), I truthfully feel happy. In my home country, I did not have a single friend who's standing in society matched my own." she looked off to the side a bit.
"W-well that changes now! Miss Sonia Nevermind, I shall be your first friend." I beamed at her.
"It is such an honor to have already made a friend as wonderful as you, (Y/n)." her eyes sparkled as she spoke. I smile, and bid myself farewell, so I can introduce myself to the others.

〰️Time skip brought to you by Hope Bagels〰️

I introduced myself to the rest of the students. Here are my impressions so far.
Akane Owari: she's loud, REALLY likes food
Byakuya Togami: kind of stuck up, self centered
Chiaki Nanami: she's sweet, and a gamer too!
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu: he's kind of aggressive, but he totally has a soft side I'm gonna discover!
Gundham Tanaka: He seems intimidating at first, but he's more like the "Ultimate Cinnamon Roll."
Hajime Hinata: he can't remember his ultimate, but he seems smart and is rather agreeable.
Hiyoko Saionji: she can be mean as all hell, but if spoken to the right way she can be very vulnerable and easy to talk to.
Ibuki Mioda: LOUD, speaks in third person. Fun to get along with.
Kazuichi Soda: he's quite goofy. But I dont like the way he talks about Sonia...
Mahiru Koizumi: More of the ultimate feminist, can deal with Hiyoko way better than I can.
Mikan Tsumiki: apologizes a LOT, but seems rather sweet.
Nagito Komaeda: very hope driven, but something about him seems odd...
Peko Pekoyama: rather stoic, but seems nice when you get her to talk.
TeruTeru Hanamura: ultimate pervert, but his cooking is great
Sonia Nevermind: she's sweet, and... cute, i won't lie. I can't wait to become better friends, and maybe... more?

Suddenly, the rabbit, known as Usami, appeared before me. "You've collected all the hope fragments! I'm so hwappy..." she sniffled. "So I got you all a reward!" She instantly was giddy again. She proceeded to give us all swimsuits, and we all decided to go to the beach!

 She proceeded to give us all swimsuits, and we all decided to go to the beach!

Everyone was having fun, swimming and splashing around. I decided to stay on the shore. I looked over and noticed Gundham building a sand castle. Maybe I could help him
I approached him, he seemed concentrated. "Hello, Gundham. Your sandcastle looks impressive, mind if I help?"

"Fuhahahaha! Of course it looks impressive to you, mortal! For I, Gundham Tanaka have created it with my own two hands!"

I noticed his hamsters crawl out of his scarf and inspect his creation.

"Would it please your Devas if I retrieved decorations for your mighty castle?" I beamed at him. He pulled his scarf up to his face, concealing a blush. "That would be most helpful, you may." He spoke, muffled by his scarf.

After finishing the castle, his Devas began to explore the beautiful creation. "It looks amazing, nice work Gundham!"

"Fuhahaha! For a powerful being such as myself, this is merely a fraction of my abilities." He laughed. At that moment, Sonia approached me and Gundham's creation.

"It looks wonderful you two! Such talented beings you both are!" She clasped her hands together. I looked down, attempting to conceal the pink across my cheeks. "Aw, it was nothing. Gundham did most of the work, I just decorated it."
She smiled at me, and was about to say something. However she was cut off by the sudden change in weather. Something was off...

〰️Time skip brought to you by Teruteru's mom〰️

"W-w-what!? A killing game!?" I shouted.
"Nobody here would want to kill each other! R-right?" Kazuichi studderd.
"Puhuhuhu, maybe you're right. But what if I told you I erased your school memories, and the only way to get them back and escape is by killing someone!" The ominous bear known as Monokuma laughed.
"Tch. You're bluffing, as if our memories were wiped! Technology can't even do that!" Fuyuhiko yelled.
We all kept trying to deny reality. Fighting back and threatening Monokuma. But we soon stopped after he blew Usami to bits, and redesigned her as Monomi. This was his way of proving he was dominant. We could do nothing but stand there in shock. Monobeasts blocked off the other islands, we were trapped. I looked around, everyone was as confused and scared as I was. I was so scared, that I didn't notice Sonia holding onto my arm as I stood there, and Kazuichi staring me down with a sharp glare...