Any Ideas?

Brain = bold

Me = italics

_____________________________

"Heyya!"

"S'up?"

"I have some deep thoughts for you...Wanna hear?"

"If it is depressing, then no..."

"Pretty please?"

 "No, you will destroy my day."

"..."

"Look at the weather, will ya? Throw away those depressing thoughts..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Ok, tell them to me..."

"It is related to the quote that you read today..."

"Go ahead."

"It said to live a little. But why does no one asks us to die a little?"

"Wouldn't that be extra negative?"

"Not if we want it to be. Dying a little means, for me, simplifying. Sometimes we have to simplify in order to process. Take a step back. You know?"

"You are making absolutely zero sense."

"Ugh, what I am saying is that sometimes in order to heal we have to move backwards.  Healing isn't always moving forward. Sometimes, you just can't let things go. "

"And where does your 'die a little' line fits?"

"That dying a little is moving backwards. Likewise how 'live a little' is a disguise for moving forward. Sometimes you have to press pause on your life, gain strength and then move backwards and fight the cause of the problem. Kill it. That press pause situation, that is dying a little..."

"..."

"That is deep but advice: don't EVER give motivational speeches. Please, do a favour to the human race."

"Come  on, it was good!"

"From where does all this even come from?"

"Uh, I am Brain, remember?"

"How can I forget?"

"By the way, what made you give that speech?"

"I don't know, I just felt like it."

"..."

"..." 

"So, are you in the mood of doing some work?"

"Nah but I know you are going make me do some."

"Aww, you are getting smarter. Something I never imagined happening!"

"Please shut up and tell what to do."

"We have to write a speech for the finals."

"On?"

"Anything."

"Oh."

"Any ideas?"

"Why don't you surf the net? There will be thousands of them on your fingertips."

"And here I thought you would be, the first time in history, useful."

"You really don't have any ideas?"

"So what you are telling me is that you want to write about all the trash I have kept telling you over the years? Never thought it'd be helpful."

"No, I don't-"

"You can also write about how you cried after maths test because the teacher thought you cheated. The theme of injustice. Justice must be served!"

"When did that happe-"

"Or you can write about this year's April fools day when your brothers started a food war. Or when they baby-oiled the bathroom floor while you were showering and then they bombed you with Febreze sprays. You were smelling of seven different scents till two days. Now that did happen, right?"

"Yes but-"

"Or you can write about the time when you just finished giving your friend a motivational speech on how to get up and move on but the exact moment you finished that speech and stood up, you were lying on the ground because you forgot that you were sitting on the stairs and took a normal step. That hurt, by the way."

"...I don't know why I asked you..."

"You see, I have ideas. But I have ideas that will make you choose fainting over writing on them. "

"Opening my laptop now..."

":)"

"Again, the creepy smiley face! Put it away! How can you even do that?"

"I am the Brain...oooo."