37

Taehyung POV :
I walked inside the company to jungkook's office I found jichul at the office looking through some files .
Taehyung : hello dad " he looked up and Smiled .
Jichul : " hi son , it's seems like Jungkook finished a work for a week , poor son I've been so hard on him and he was exhausted ". I patted his back.
Taehyung: " yeah he was very exhausted, I will tell Chansung and Wooyoung to help me catch the man first and you have to pretend that you are working ". He nodded
Jichul : " just be careful I don't want Jungkook to kill me ". I giggled.
I went out and meet Chansung in the cctv room to see the footages and I found him there with namjoon and hoseok .
Taehyung: " morning hyungs". They turned and smiled
Namjoon : " morning taebear ". He smiled
They said morning too .
Hoseok : " the camera that it was in the meeting room has Jungkook working all the time ".
Namjoon : " the cafeteria I found someone has some different files with him , since Jungkook company has the name on top of each file ".
Taehyung: " we have to catch that person ".
Hoseok : " we did he is in the basement ".
Namjoon : " for some reason there are 3 persons that doesn't work with Jungkook ".
Taehyung: " Chansung hyung could you please research their  identity?". He smiled
Chansung: " I did , you are clever too ". He pulled them .
Taehyung: " Wooyoung hyung please search the latest partnerships that my darling talked to them ". He nodded
Wooyoung: " there are 10 of them but you have to ask Jungkook first about the latest ".
Namjoon : " I think they are 3 because every time he has them in the meeting room ".
Taehyung: " I will call him ". I went out and called him .
Jungkook: " baby ?". I smiled
Taehyung: " my love , how are you ?".
Jungkook: " I'm fine baby I was with jeonsan ".
Taehyung: " that's good honey ".
Jungkook: " everything is okay baby ?".
Taehyung: " honey I want you to tell me about the latest partner that you've been working with ".
Jungkook: " park jaemin but we sold them he is closed file , Kim hira, and phong , but the Kim I rejected her partnership ".
Taehyung: " okay honey , I love you take care ".
Jungkook: " I love you more , come home soon baby I miss you ".
Taehyung: " I will honey , take your medicine ".
Jungkook: " I did princess , I have to go jeonsan is calling ".
Taehyung: " okay honey ". We hang up and I went inside .
Namjoon: " did you get them ?". I nodded and wrote the names on a paper .
Hoseok : " phong shit that man is still alive ?". We laughed at his disgusted face .
Taehyung: " we should keep an eye on him and his workers ".
Namjoon : " the jewelry most of them has been stolen". I thought for a little.
Taehyung: " how about we put fake ones in the place of the real ones ?". They looked at me
Namjoon: " that's a good idea ".
Chansung: " we will put the prices on like they are real one and we will see , Taehyung don't make a move without telling us yeah we are a team ". I nodded .
Hoseok : " mr jichul has a meeting now with phong we should be prepared ".
Taehyung: " put on the camera ". I walked out to the meeting area stopped in one conversation recorded it then inside the room to find all of them there . I set down and phong came and was looking at me all the time .
Phong : " where is your husband mr Kim ?".
I looked at him .
Taehyung: " more like why are you asking questions none of your concerns mr phong ". He glared at me .
Phong : " how impolite to talk to clients like that mr Kim ". All the room was looking at us .
Taehyung: " I'm sure I know how to talk to some people with an impolite manners to show their places ". He glared at me again and stood up .
Phong : " you are not in a place to talk to a rich man like that , that can take you down in a blink ". I chuckled .
Taehyung: " mr phong me and my family can also shut you down with our poor lifestyle so kindly sit down before I loose my shit ". I glared at him and he set down .
Taehyung: " and mr phong next time don't try to be genius with me because it's us who doesn't want to collaborate with you not the opposite so know your place ". He glared and slams his hand on the meeting table making them all flinch .
Phong : " you are not compatible to what I have , I can make you beg for mercy ". I stayed calm and jichul was calm too because if he gets up he will rise hell here . I grabbed his file of collaboration and tearing it apart he widen his eyes.
Taehyung: " don't try me , I and my husband don't need scums like you ". I throw the file on his face . I always feel butterflies when I say husband even if he is just my boyfriend.
Taehyung: " get out mr phong ". He again slams his hands and gritted his teeth.
Phong : " I will see you again tomorrow to take my jewelry from your company bank ". I nodded unbothered.
I pulled the files and looked at one specific person and turned around and gave each one a file of 3 sketches.
Taehyung: " I want you to frame it and give it back to mr Jeon at 14:00 pm sharp ".
Guy : " but mr Kim we can't it's a little time to do it ". It was the specific person that I was looking at him .
Taehyung: " 14:00 pm tik tok time is passing ". He nodded and went out .
Jichul : " you are dismissed ". He looked at me nodding.
I went out and followed secretly behind the person. He stopped in a hallway.
Guy : " he wants the frame at 14:00pm we have to do it quickly mr .... ". I knew it , I knew it was him . I pulled my camera
Guy: " but if we don't make it when are you going to accuse Jungkook to be the father of your daughters unborn child ". I widen my eyes .
Guy : " okay ". I hide behind the table and he passed and went to another hallway.
I run to cctv room .
Taehyung: " Chansung hyung keep an eye on Chris , get his identity and prepare a guards tomorrow at 10:00am ".
Chansung: " why ? Something new ?". I smirked.
Taehyung: " you will know soon ". I went out to Jungkook mansion .