Chapter 20

If you told (Y/n) she'd be having fun with her 'partners' while on a mission three months ago, she would look at you as if you were the dumbest person ever without a second thought.

But if you asked her right now, she would hesitate and give you an "Impossible" that even the most oblivious of persons could tell was a lie.

(Y/n) wore a small smile as she crouched next to Kayano and Rio behind a bush. The three, as well as every other person in class 3-E, were watching the make-shift date Koro-sensei has set up for his fellow teachers.

Speaking of our favourite teacher; he had returned back to his original form few hours prior and was taking full advantage of it.

Reading Irina was like reading an open book. Her infatuation towards Karasuma was beyond obvious and the fact that the man hadn't caught on was beyond frustrating.

The thought of aiding Karasuma's love life was not something anyone would want to think about. The man's face was stone cold all the time. He barely spared a glance at anyone. From an outside perspective, Koro-sensei was going on a wild chase that would end up fruitless. But all Koro-sensei saw was a challenge.

Most of the E class were hiding behind the bushes. The girls giggled, remembering Irina's flushed face as she stepped out of the dressing room. (Y/n) started intently at the woman and couldn't deny she looked magnificent.

"You look good," the (h/c) haired girl blurted out without a second thought. Heads turned towards her, grins broke out (in Irina's case though, a raging blush) as the girls looked at their fellow classmate.

"T-thank you, (L/n)-san.." Irina trailed off, nervously fiddling with the hem of her dress.

"Good luck, Bitch-sensei!" All the girls chanted, smiling widely.

Irina had to close her eyes from the immense brightness of their smiles, "Thank you!"

~~~
"Jelavic," Karasuma trailed off once the woman came into view. Said assassin was staring at the waves as she walked majestically in heels. When she was about six feet away from him, Irina finally looked at the man.

Even though he was dressed the same way he always dresses, Irina couldn't help her breath being taken away by the view. He always looked amazing in Irina's eyes.

The blonde looked back at all the times she spent with this man, whether it be while bickering or simply standing side by side. She recalled the skip in her chest. She recalls how hopeless these feelings are. She recalls the fact that he would never feel the same.

She sighed and turned her body to face the ocean. "Did he plan all this?" Karasuma asked, making a gesture towards the decorated table for two set in the middle of the beach.

Irina glanced at the setting. A blush began creeping at her face, "W-well, we might as well humour the octopus." She shyly suggested.

Karasuma looked at her for a second before chuckling lightly. "Why not?" And with that, he walked up to Irina. Neatly placed his arms at her back and at the back of her thighs. He carried the blonde to the cute dinner, bridal style.

Irina let out a small yelp as she felt herself being lifted off the ground.  She clung onto his jacket mid way, snuggling her face deeper into his chest as it burned red.

'Maybe, just maybe~'

~~~~~

Koro-sensei ushered his students to go into the hotel. Once there, they all erupted in cheers. Pride swelled in their hearts at their success at match-making.

(Y/n) smiled as she looked at her classmates. She really was happy.

They had all separated and were making their way to their respective rooms.

"Onii-chan," Shima called, noticing the (h/c) haired girl still seated. "Aren't you coming?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

"I'll catch up later." (Y/n) deadpaned, not even glancing at the pinkette. A frown settled on the later's face. "Don't stay out too long.."

(Y/n) was having an internal crisis. She recalled the events of the day and noticed she had been feeling radiant. This was new to her, So she was very confused. The last time she felt like this around others, she-

"Marionette," (Y/n) felt her blood run cold. All her thoughts were yeeted out the window as her whole mind and body trembled in fear.

"H-hai!" She reluctantly responded. She could practically feel the smirk on the man's face once he heard her response.

The man crouched down to place a glass of lemonade on the table, intentionally locking eyes with (Y/n). Her (e/c) eyes widened in fear, he was here, he had been watching her.

As soon as their eyes met, the man turned back to the glass. He bowed towards the girl and began to stride away. He stopped by her side for just a second before going back to his "job".

~~

Shima and Itona had their backs leaned against the wall. They had just witnessed the whole ordeal but we're to frightened to move. Who knows what that man would do if he saw Itona again? Who knows what he would do if he got his hands on Shima?

The two stood there, paralysed with fear for God knows how long. They would've stayed all night if Koro-sensei hadn't bright them out of their trance.

~~

(E/c) eyes were wide to the size of saucers. The phrase kept repeating itself in the girl's head. It was like her brain was reading the same line over and over again. Her thin (s/c) fingers had began to pull at her  (h/c) hair.

The phrase replayed again, her fingers pulled harder.

Again, another tug.

Again, another.

Again.
.
.
.
.
Her mind went blank and she definitely didn't process the blood curling scream that she let out.

'You've forgotten, little Marionette."

(I'm so sorry it's late!!! Forgive me!
I've just been distracted by a lot of things lately 😔. Sorry I disappoint you all.

But I hoped you like this chapter.

And with this, the island arc is over! Except maybe if I decide to throw in the festival chapter, we're going straight into the next term. It's really not necessary but I could add it as a filler if you guys want.

And ..

HAPPY PRIDE!!)