Hollowed Out

Howdy ladies!! It's a wine kinda evening!! Thing's are about to get interesting! Get comfortable and enjoy!

Sire

"Ughhhh, owwww, ughhhh. Help me, please". I begged as I rolled around on my cell floor clutching my stomach in the middle of the night.

I had been doing this for close to ten minutes but the guard's ignored my pleas. However my howling had woken most of the inmates on my block up and they wasn't too happy. "Shut him up". I heard one yell.

" Guard's do something so we can sleep". Another called out.

Having enough two guard's came over. "What's your problem Harper" . The short one hissed.

"My stomach. I'm having severe pain. Maybe my appendix. I'm not sure". I said painfully.

The guard's eyed each other as if silently asking the other what they should do. The pot bellied guard shrugged. "Guess we should take him to see the nurse".

The cocky short man shouted in irritation. "Put your hands out of the bars so we can cuff you".

Barely able to move, I drug my limp body over the floor and did as he asked. After I was cuffed the door open and they came in. "Stand up". They ordered.

" please help. I'm in too much pain". I mumbled.

My body was then jerked up from the floor and they roughly escorted me away. All was quiet in the halls at this hour. Soon as we entered the nurse's office the fat one groaned. "Must be off for the night. We'll need to call someone in".

Before they could I jerked myself free from the short man's grasp. Quickly I head butted the fat man knocking him unconscious. I then wrapped my cuffed arm's over the short man's head until I had his neck encircled. I begin to squeeze with all of my night until he was no longer breathing. Kneeling down I wrestled the key's from his belt and eventually unlocked the cuffs. Once free, I shimmied into his uniform and swiped his card that allows me to open all doors.

Making it off this floor was a cinch as most of the office's were closed for the night. It was when I got to the lower level that I ran into issue's. A handful of guard's were sitting about playing a card game. "Come join". One called out.

Without showing my face I called back in a deep voice. "Gotta take a piss first". Then I darted down the hall to the bathroom.

Lucky for me there was a small, square window in the bathroom. It was narrow but I knew I could squeeze out. Turning the trashcan upside down I balanced myself atop it. Using my elbow, I knocked the window out and prayed it went unheard. I begin to shimmy through the small hole when something sharp stabbed me. "Ugh". I groaned and looked to see what was the cause of my pain.

A jagged piece of glass had caught me in my side and I was bleeding terribly. Reaching down, I went to remove it but it broke off disappearing inside of me. Fuck, I felt like it was on fire but I had no time to worry with it now. Falling to the ground, I quickly bolted up and scanned my surroundings. I needed to make it to the watchtower and take the guard out there first. Sticking to the shadows, I made my way over and took to the ladder. With each movement I felt the glass work itself deeper into my body. Sneaking up behind the guard, I snapped his neck and raced back down. Now just to make it to the front gate.

Two guard's stood watch. Walking up as if I was one of them I looked at the younger guy. "The captain wants to see you. I'll step in while you're away."

He left without even questioning my name. "How's it going?" I asked the older man.

" Same boring shit ". He replied dryly.

Before he could say more or get a good look at my face I snapped his neck. Running into the little hut, I pressed the button to open the gate's. In seconds I was out but I knew I had to move fast. As soon as they find me missing they'll hunt me.

Going to the parking lot, I got wired the first car I spotted and took off. About thirty minutes down the road I snatched a different car and abandoned this one. I drove straight to New York without stopping. Ditching the car a few blocks away I half jogged to our building. Seeing it abandoned and locked up sent shivers down my spine. Going through the parking garage, I let myself in through the secret tunnel... Well it wasn't secret anymore. Upon entering the den my heart fell. The place had been ransacked. Paper's scattered the floor. Tables and chairs overturned and door bashed in. The place was as still as I had ever seen it. Cobwebs hung from the corners and blood still stained the floor.

Going into my Pape's office I was shocked to see that his computer was no longer there. Cop's probably took it as evidence. Opening up his closet, I retrieved a fresh set of clothes so I could ditch the guard uniform. I needed to find a working computer here so I can see if there's anything to salvage but the pain in my side was too much. Making my way to the medical facilty, I searched for bandages and tweezers. As I was jerking door after door open I heard a click from behind and a female's voice. "Put your hands up slowly".

Fuck my luck. It was best to comply at the moment. Slowly I raised my hands. "Turn around slowly" . She ordered in an authoritative tone.

I inch myself around and locked onto her face. She was young, probably fresh out of the academy. The uniform his what was probably a lovely figure. Her light colored hair was pinned up underneath her hat. Long lashes only insinuated her blue eye's. Had I not been in this predicament I would have thought her a stripper dressed as a cop. Yet her eye's spoke a warning and her face held no fear. "Your name? Are you Sire Harper?"

" Yes".

"Why are you here?" She demanded to know but I remained silent.

" Are the other's here? " she went on.

"Other's?" I asked confused.

" Yes, the other Harper escapees? "

This was need to me. I had no clue but I answered anyways. "No. I'm alone".

"You're injured?" She asked looking at my blood soaked shirt.

" it's nothing ".

" that's a lot of blood. I need to try and stop it until help can come". She said speaking into her walkie talkie. "I'm going to need back up and a ambulance immediately sent to the Harper building. I have Sire Harper in custody".

Returning her attention back to me she stated. "Lie flat down on your stomach so I can place handcuffs on you before I stop the bleeding" .

It was cute how she thought she could arrest me but I slowly lowered myself to the floor for her entertainment. Instantly she pounced on me and placed her knee in my back. Soon as she bent my arm's behind my back I bucked free and flipped her over. Now I laid atop of her. To my surprise though, she kneed my gut and fought for control. To be so little she was mighty. We struggled for control and her hat fell off allowing her hair to fall loose. Caught off guard by her beauty, she rammed her fist into my nose. Grabbing her hands, I pinned them above her head which put us into a scandalous position. My larger frame rested between her legs as she hissed. "Get the fuck off of me".

I grinned. "I think you like it". I said glancing at her badge. "Clover. Clover Andrews".

She bucked against me trying to throw me off which only drew our bodies closer. "Assault on an officer is serious". She warned trying to scare me.

I grinned. "Assault on a Harper is deadly". I warned.

I knew I couldn't hang around much longer before the help would show up so I spoke in that usually Harper deadly tone. "Where are the other's? You mentioned them earlier" .

"That's classified information" . She spat.

Yanking her up, I used her own cuffs to link her to the wall radiator. Next I removed her gun and tossed it away from her. "Normally I would torture the info from you but I don't have the time today. Consider yourself lucky Clover" . I said thumping her badge before running out.

Once back on the street's, I thought about scoping Alice's place out but it was too risky now that the cop's know that I'm here. Stealing another car I put miles between me and New York. Next stop Vegas.