Part 30 :

Cortez

"this isn't up for discussion Nicole ." I said as I continued to pack a small bag .

"Cortez we have enough shit to deal with ." she said .

"yeah we do Lucas is coming for us , jo is the only person who can provide us the protection we need ." I said .

"so we're relying on Josephine now? Good luck with that ." she said while rolling her eyes .

"what do you mean by that ?" I asked .

"you put Lucas in jail without her consent and I'd feel the same way if it was the other way around ." she said .

"Nicole me and Pryce agreed this was the best option i'm trying to keep our family safe , and the fact that your still defending Lucas after everything is dumb." I said as I started walking away but she grabbed my arm turning me around .

"Lucas was only trying to do what's best for me , yes he might have went about it the wrong way but he is my brother he is our kids uncle he would never hurt them ." She snapped .

"yeah he'd never hurt y'all but me he wouldn't think twice ." I said and she scoffed .

"Stay the fuck out of my room Trell !" Melanie yelled I sighed and Nicole walked out of our room and I followed her .

"I was only looking for a charger why you trippin ?" Trell asked .

"I don't care dont come in here it's not your's." she said while raising her hand before she could hit Trell I caught her hand right in time and she looked at me .

"Melanie keep yo hands to yo self one day Trell is gonna have a reflex and knock yo ass out ." I said while I let go of her roughly .

"please he doesn't have the balls to do it ." she said while looking at him .

"Mel! stop treating your brother like that ." Nicole snapped .

"oh my bad Nicole ." she said while rolling her eyes and walking in her room and slamming the door I sighed .

"Ma-

"Trell get my charger out of my room." Nicole said he nodded and walked away and she looked at me . "and you think getting your stupid ass revenge on Lucas is more important than what's going on in your own home ." she said and walked away .

***

Noel

"Ma where dad?" Toine asked as he got in the car .

"can I get a hey ma how was your day or hey I missed you so much ." I said and he playfully rolled his eyes .

"hey mama." he said as he kissed my head .

"that's better , wassup ." I said as I turned out of the school parking lot .

"I was asking where dad at because I need some new cleats ." He said .

"Dad is out of town with uncle Cortez ." I said .

"where they went ?" He asked .

"to visit a old friend ." I said with a small smile , from a young age we made it clear to all of our kids what cortez and Pryce do , but we didn't tell them every skeleton in the closet .

"How is Tj?" Toine asked as he rubbed my belly .

"he's been moving around a lot today ." I said as I pulled into our neighborhood.

"Ma who is jo?" he asked and my heart sunk .

"Whe..where did you um.."

"I was lookin at sum old photos for a project and I saw a picture of the two of you she must've been yo best friend or sum?" He asked .

"No, jo is your aunt my older sister ." I said.

"I thought you said we only had one aunt Hailey ." He said .

"I must've forgot get the groceries out the car okay." I said as I got out of the car , we walked up to the door and Lucas was standing there with a smile .

"L..lucas ." I said .

"hey lil sis ." he said .

"Ma who's this." Toine said with a mug .

"this must be Toine ?" Lucas asked .

"yeah and who the fuck you is ." Toine said while stepping in front of me .

"Toine stop , go in the house i'll be in there in a minute." I whispered.

"ight." he said while eyeing Lucas and walking in the house .

"Lucas you need to leave ." I snapped .

"your expecting ?" He asked .

"yes I am so please do not hurt my husband or my kids I am begging you ." I said .

"Noel Cole wants something from me ?" he said.

"Lucas this is not a game this is our lives your playin with ." I said as I walked up to him .

"Don't forget who started the game first ." he said .

"what do you want ." I said through clenched teeth .

"where is my son." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it .

"I don't know I haven't spoken to jo in years ." I said he scoffed and let go of my shoulder roughly and I winced . "keep your doors locked i'd hate for that beautiful house to be broken into ." he said and walked away .

***

Melanie

I stuffed salad into my mouth while I scrolled down my timeline.

"do you ever eat real food." Trell asked me .

"do you ever mind your damn business." I snapped .

"damn why you so moody lately." He mugged .

"maybe because Nicole and Cortez have been pissing me off." I said as I put my phone down .

"you really shouldn't be so hard on them ." He said while looking down .

"please shut the fuck up." I said as I rolled my eyes , trell is my twin brother also known as my families pride and joy . He's the family's favorite then there's me the trouble maker , difficult, black sheep of the family I never fitted in .

"ill pay ." Trell said as he put down a twenty.

"I'll pay." Lucas said , me and trell looked up.

"thanks ." He said .

"Damn you look just like your father ." he said .

"who are you?" I asked .

"Lucas." he said .

"Sorry I dont recognize you ." I said while looking at trell .

"my fault , my name is Lucas your moms older brother ."

"w-

"sorry our mama don't have a older brother Mel get up let's go ." Trell said while standing up .

"Tee wait lets here him out ." I said .

"We ain't hearin nothin out get up." he said

"Protective older brother i'm proud , here's a little sum to prove i'm your uncle ." he said as he pulled out a picture out of his wallet and put it in the table I picked it up and smiled .

"trell it's mom." I said while handing him the picture he took it out my hand and sat down.

"where have you been?" I asked .

"why haven't we heard of you til now?" Trell asked .

"i should start from the beginning." He said with a small smile .

                                               ***
hey ! late night chapter . Lucas is back and he already starting his shit what do you think his revenge gon be ? i be seein y'all pm but I can't respond to em cuz wattpad trippin so comment and I'll respond to uu . ❤️ make sure uu comment and vote ! 🥰