ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ♠

A/N

Surprise! Funny thing how the day I made fun of Sakusa for being a germaphobe, I get sick....

Anyways, Im writing a chapter because I found out how much ginger ale could help me, and I felt good enough to write. I promise Im taking care of myself, so enjoy!

(Read the lyrics it will help the story, the song is called Just Give Me a Reason by P!nk)

 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Today was the start of the practice week between Shiratorizawa and Inarizaki, so we had to show up at the gym after school to leave. I changed out of my gym clothes into an over sized hoodie and spandex. I grabbed my bags and walked to the gym. I opened the door to a pissed Kita who was calmly looking at the twins. I glanced at them, wincing at the injuries.

"What made you think it was ok to get into a fight in front of the vice principal?" Kita stated coldly, the twins averting their eyes to the ground, silent. 

"That was a terrible impression of the Volley Ball Club."

Kita was about to go off on them, but I stepped in. 

(Yes, I know you guys probably would've wanted him to absolutely destroy Sangwoo's real twin, but the story must go on)

"Kita, let me take care of them ok?" I said softly.

He looked surprised but let me lead them to the bench where I pulled out a first aid kit. I got to work on Osamu first cleaning his cuts on his face. 

"Now what did you guys do?" I asked sternly, not taking my eyes off the injuries.

"Osamu was being mean to me" Atsumu grumbled, pouting. I deadpanned,  finishing bandaging Osamu's head.

"You guys are high schoolers! You should know better than to fight in front the vice principal, baka!" I smacked the back of Atsumu's head before handling his wounds too.

"Sorry" They both grumbled. 

"Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to each other. And no half assed apologies." I growled, hands on my hips. The reluctantly said sorry to each other. I sighed, putting the first aid box as the rest of the team members came in. I saw Suna look at me, and to put it gently,

he looked like shit.

His eye bags have progressively gotten worse and somehow he looked lazier than before. I grimaced and walked over to him. He didn't notice me until i placed my hands on his cheeks, lifting his chin so his eyes could meet mine.

'All I could see was regret'

"Suna, have you been sleeping?" He turned his face away from me.

"No..."

"Suna, look at me." He slowly made eye contact with me. I pulled him into a hug, and I could feel how touch starved he had been. He smothered his face into my neck, breathing heavily. He gripped my shirt and I could feel his arms flex.

He finally let me go, and I could now see how bloodshot his eyes were.

"Suna, I didn't say I would never talk to you again, I said you need to gain my trust. You need to prove to me that if I were to get back with you, I can trust you."

Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I your willing victim

I saw a flicker of hope in those light emerald eyes, and he gave me a weak smile.